Check your account email address ×

Official how many sleds have you wrecked ?thread

Shifty

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Tell me more about how you have to change clutching to see gains when inceasing power on a snowmobile :lol: 

Honestly I don't even remember what that originally was about....I'd have to see the original thread

Just now, Dave said:

Honestly I don't even remember what that originally was about....I'd have to see the original thread

It was really two arguments. I’m running a 260hp tune in my sled that was designed for stock clutching. Buttcocks said it wouldn’t work.

Then HSR said you could not run the same clutching over varying power levels. Basically everyone who runs turbo sleds finds a good clutch setup and leaves it for all their tunes across many power levels

It was really two arguments. I’m running a 260hp tune in my sled that was designed for stock clutching. Buttcocks said it wouldn’t work.

Then HSR said you could not run the same clutching over varying power levels. Basically everyone who runs turbo sleds finds a good clutch setup and leaves it for all their tunes across many power levels

Find the original thread

Ah no....basically I argued with a bunch of fucking idiots who know literally nothing 

You got owned on more than one forum.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

4822E664-8CA8-487A-AEF8-61B87879C8E0.jpeg

Hsr says you can’t increase HP without changing clutching

I provide a quote from the builder of the fastest sleds in Canada stating he doesn’t change clutching from 300-550hp on his own personal sled

Dumb fucks of the forum

BEN GOT OWNED DERRRR

Just now, f7ben said:

I provide a quote from the builder of the fastest sleds in Canada stating he doesn’t change clutching from 300-550hp on his own personal sled

Dumb fucks of the forum

BEN GOT OWNED DERRRR

Right @HSR

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Who said that in your sig?

Ben said he was one of the best Doo turbo tuners around ??? He posted it. I don’t think he understands the word “ obviously “ lmao 😂 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ben said he was one of the best Doo turbo tuners around ??? He posted it. I don’t think he understands the word “ obviously “ lmao 😂 

That's why I want to see the original thread.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why did you only post the first two lines of his quote and omit the portion where he states he does not change his clutching from 300-500hp on his own sled?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I vaguely remember it

IIRC I never said Ben wouldn’t be faster with just boost just that it was dumb to add hp and not do some clutching. It doesn’t bother me as it does Ben , apparently I have a single apartment rent free lol 

Why did you only post the first two lines of his quote and omit the portion where he states he does not change his clutching from 300-500hp on his own sled?

Because I couldn’t fit the whole spiel in a sig so I just grabbed to most relevant portion. The word obviously grabbed my attention 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb fucks of the forum

BEN GOT OWNED DERRRR

Does he trail ride that sled?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Because I couldn’t fit the whole spiel in a sig so I just grabbed to most relevant portion. The word obviously grabbed my attention 

He stated exactly what I said. That there was little benefit to changing clutching once you had a good setup if you allowed rpm to rise with power and nothing became a restriction