Check your account email address ×

Understanding Gun Violence In America...

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I agree. 

But you're to dumb to understand who's attacking the working class in this country while protecting and catering to the corporate elites and billion dollar corporations.  Your response epitomizes what's wrong with low-middle class workers sucking lapping up the R rhetoric.  You're anti union, anti pension, anti living wage, anti healthcare, anti family leave, anti education, etc yet you respond with 'YEP'.  

Look in the mirror......and you'll see what's wrong. :bc: 

You don't know shit about me.  You are voting for hillary the corporate shill that will say anything to get elected.  Look at her donors if you want to know the real picture.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You don't know shit about me.  You are voting for hillary the corporate shill that will say anything to get elected.  Look at her donors if you want to know the real picture.

Scooter?  Koch Whores? :lol:

I know you're dumb :bc: 

You think you know who is attacking the working class. LOL  

Go talk to the working class coal miners, getting fucked by the democrats. 

And as usual you just deflect rather than defend your candidate.  It shows that you are not worth anything more on here then entertainment.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And as usual you just deflect rather than defend your candidate.  It shows that you are not worth anything more on here then entertainment.

:nuts:

:lol: I've stated several times why I support Hillary :bc: 

Once again you prove you're dumb. :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:

:lol: I've stated several times why I support Hillary :bc: 

Once again you prive you're dumb. :lol: 

The only reason you support her is you somehow think she is protecting your job.  Period.  Probably an overpaid idiot that knows your shit is OVER if you lose that because nobody will bother to interview you for more than a minute before your resume hits the "round file".  What a looser.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The only reason you support her is you somehow think she is protecting your job.  Period.  Probably an overpaid idiot that knows your shit is OVER if you lose that because nobody will bother to interview you for more than a minute before your resume hits the "round file".  What a looser.  :lol2:

What's a 'looser'? :lol: 

Your innuendo and projection is comical. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:  A self important light bulb salesman who slobs on government gravy taxpayer projects, Hillary Rider would get his ass handed to him in the real world.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

:owned:  A self important light bulb salesman who slobs on government gravy taxpayer projects, Hillary Rider would get his ass handed to him in the real world.

I am in the real world and setting records.  I'm not complaining like SnowPutz Plumbing - cause if you're bitiching about the economy now - you suck at what you do. :bc: 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I knew the government boobs were filling his belly one way or another.  And indeed...he sounds like a real important and skilled cog in that machine.  Because, nobody needs light bulbs.  O.o

Just now, SnowRider said:

I am in the real world and setting records.  I'm not complaining like SnowPutz Plumbing - cause if you're bitiching about the economy now - you suck at what you do. :bc: 

Poor tax tit sucker light bulb salesman. You couldn't handle what I do in so many ways because you're a self absorbed, sheltered pussy.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holeeeee fuuuuuck!  :lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor tax tit sucker light bulb salesman. You couldn't handle what I do in so many ways because you're a self absorbed, sheltered pussy.

You bitch and complain. You must be an after thought in the local plumbing business. :lol: Contractors I work with are busy....but SnowPutz Plumbing..... :lol:  

Gun control really works,

NOT NEWS: 7 DEAD…35 Wounded In Obama’s Hometown In 2 Days

The weekend’s latest homicide happened Sunday morning in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side.

About 8:35 a.m., an officer on patrol found 32-year-old Dwayne T. Triplett slumped over at the wheel of a vehicle near his home in the 1100 block of West 72nd Street, according to Chicago Police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

He suffered gunshot wounds to the head and chest, and was pronounced dead at the scene at 8:53 a.m., authorities said.

Earlier Sunday, two men, ages 34 and 42, were slain on a Brainerd neighborhood porch on the South Side. Officers responding at 1:13 a.m. to a call of shots fired in the 9000 block of South Marshfield found them dead, one shot in the head and the other in the neck, police said.

Authorities have not released their names. Family members identified the older man as Antwon Brooks, a father of two.

Late Saturday in Back of the Yards, a 17-year-old boy was killed and a 19-year-old man was wounded in more South Side gunfire.

They were standing in the street about 10:20 p.m. in the 5200 block of South Sangamon when a silver Audi pulled up and someone inside fired shots, police said. The 17-year-old, identified as Christopher Fields, was shot in the back and taken to Stroger Hospital, where he died at 11:17 p.m., authorities said. He lived in the 6200 block of South Csangamon. Via: CBSlocal

27 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Hey SR can you get me some good deals on led bulbs now that the dems realize cfl's are not the way to go?

The gravy train tax tit sucker doesn't deal in menial residential sales, he only goes after tax funded projects that are over valued at 1000%. Besides, he's not into giving deals, there's no money in that, he's into sucking the gravy train where the big money is.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

The gravy train tax tit sucker doesn't deal in menial residential sales, he only goes after tax funded projects that are over valued at 1000%. Besides, he's not into giving deals, there's no money in that, he's into sucking the gravy train where the big money is.

Well my wife is flipping out now that she knows the 50 cfl's in the closet are laden with mercury . :wall:

On June 14, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Wildcat said:

You know whats crazy...That is a $12,000 jacket:o no bullshit as she is talking about helping poor people. Anyone who has a $12,000 jacket is an asshole. :lol:

The Donald wears Brioni suits that coast as much as $20,000 and ties at $500 a pop

Edited by Ebsell

23 hours ago, racer254 said:

The Dems are attacking unions now? Where do you live...in a cave?

• Like 1