Check your account email address ×

Today will be a great day

f7ben

I'd say QB play was about even but the edge on defense was clearly TB. Their ability to rush 5 all day was the difference given the refs were allowing so much contact. 

That no call of holding on Rodgers INT was absolutely huge. 

But the Lambeau factor is not one anymore. We may as well just put a roof on it. Losing at home in January to a Florida team is a hilarious joke. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I'd say QB play was about even but the edge on defense was clearly TB. Their ability to rush 5 all day was the difference given the refs were allowing so much contact. 

That no call of holding on Rodgers INT was absolutely huge. 

But the Lambeau factor is not one anymore. We may as well just put a roof on it. Losing at home in January to a Florida team is a hilarious joke. 

I think the lack of fans has greatly reduced home-field advantage everywhere, for now....

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I think the lack of fans has greatly reduced home-field advantage everywhere, for now....

Lambeau is all about cold weather and footing advantage for the home team but it hasn't really helped since 1997... With GB offense I'd rather play all games in domes. 

Just now, Matt said:

Lambeau is all about cold weather and footing advantage for the home team but it hasn't really helped since 1997... With GB offense I'd rather play all games in domes. 

the fields are drained and heated by computer programming and footing is perfect 95% of the time. That's where advantages used to be - conditions most teams never see. 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the fields are drained and heated by computer programming and footing is perfect 95% of the time. That's where advantages used to be - conditions most teams never see. 

That's what I meant. The playing surface was completely redone in the early 00s and it's sucked ever since unless it's covered in snow like vs Tennessee this year. Used to be mud bowl. Those were fun games. 

• Like 1

Tom Brady's dad reveals 'life and death' battle with Covid-19

Source: CNN

Tom Brady's father spent almost three weeks in the hospital with Covid-19, he revealed Monday, calling it a "matter of life and death." 

Tom Brady Sr., the father of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, opened up about his experience battling the virus in an interview with ESPN Radio's "Greeny" show. 

"When the (NFL) season started this year, I was in the hospital with Covid for almost three weeks, and my wife was sick with Covid at the same time," Brady told host Mike Greenberg. "We didn't even see the first two games of the year." 

The father of the NFL star said he and his wife, Galynn, were both "sick as a dog," although Galynn did not require hospitalization. Brady's parents are both 76 years old, and his mom is a breast cancer survivor. 

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/us/tom-brady-father-covid-trnd-spt/index.html