Check your account email address ×

Today will be a great day

f7ben

Tom Brady will solidify his GOAT status and it will be at the expense of Erin Rogers. The GB dick sucker will be relegated to the role of just another star player and he will be forgotten for the most part when talk turn to word like “all time” and “greatest ever”

I will revel in it

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Here would be my dream scenario 

Pack are up by 7 with 40 seconds left in the game.

Brady with no timeouts goes completes a 70 yard bomb on 1st down from his own 25. The pack then stop the bucs on 3 consecutive pass attempts from their own 5.

On 4th and goal Brady is sacked with time expiring.

Refs throw the flag and call roughing the passer even though it was a clean sack lol

Brady then passes for a TD and the bucs decide to go for 2 and then Brady scrambles and runs in the conversion to win the game

Packers fans are so fucking butthurt hundreds of them kill themselves on fb live!!!!

For those that live they incessantly whine about the refs for 50 years to come!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

just threw in a parlay for KC and GB. Personally don't think either game will be close but I have been wrong before! :lol: :bc: 

last minute change. Scrapped the KC/Bills game and went with GB and the over. :bc: