Check your account email address ×

Analer's new lid!

Anler

40 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Riding down 65 - 75 mph trails all day wearing a helmet with a visor on it .......... fuckin retards :lol:

Didn't buy it for the visor, chief. Do you even ride, bro?

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Ez ryder said:

looks like something out of a doo showroom .

even a little built in catch basin if some spills out  and down your chin

but seriously is it for chewers or smokers? what is the benefit of the opening  ?

It also allows to fit the goggle perfect once it's closed. We have been selling a ton of them. Our poor 509 stock is pretty dormant since the titan came out.

1 hour ago, atc said:

It also allows to fit the goggle perfect once it's closed. We have been selling a ton of them. Our poor 509 stock is pretty dormant since the titan came out.

Do you sell replacement lenses for the goggles?

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I think you can only get them direct from CKX. Ill call ATC later and ask if he doesn't reply. :bc:

CKX is backordered 4 weeks. I was hoping someone has some in stock. Thanks... :bc:

10 minutes ago, atc said:

We had some clear but sold and yes backorder. We do have some dark tints

Yeah i am looking for clear vented lenses. I would also like to buy a spare set of goggles. Are you a dealer?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah i am looking for clear vented lenses. I would also like to buy a spare set of goggles. Are you a dealer?

Yes we are 

Spare goggles are showing February. Nice part of those they come with both lenses 

2 minutes ago, atc said:

Yes we are 

Spare goggles are showing February. Nice part of those they come with both lenses 

Yeah but i only want the clear ones which they do not come with...

3 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Good luck with that new helmet.  Curious to hear how it works out on the real cold days/nights. 

Having already worn in -15 Celsius. I wont be using it in anything below that on long days. Sure is a lot nicer on the warmer days. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Good luck with that new helmet.  Curious to hear how it works out on the real cold days/nights. 

Well I havent worn it riding yet but already I like the fitment of it. The goggles that come with it are a perfect fit.

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

Thx. That's not very cold.....good to know.

I did get the klim arctic balaclava I'm sure will help. I just won't wear it below that because if I get cold or it starts fogging it will ruin my day being pissed. People that wear the moto-x helmets in real cold temps are just asking for frost bite I think. 

On 12/20/2016 at 5:15 PM, Anler said:

I already put the breath guard on. I dont think I am going to use that forehead protector, i use a balaclava. And one of the things i hated about the bv2s is no vents. Not sure if i want to plug them all before i try it.

i just got a bv2s but only for the 0 degree days,  otherwise i'll ride with my fly CF motorcross.  I like the vent plugs for the MX helmet,  wasn't bad playing around at -15 but I would not want to have been trail riding at speed in those temps in it.  

40 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I did get the klim arctic balaclava I'm sure will help. I just won't wear it below that because if I get cold or it starts fogging it will ruin my day being pissed. People that wear the moto-x helmets in real cold temps are just asking for frost bite I think. 

trail riding for sure.  I wear the Klim arctic last week and at 0F or above trail riding it's fine but really 10F and over is where it shines.  I still have a patch of frostbite that comes back by my eye,  beauty of the arctic is it really keeps the forehead covered well so with good goggles it seals good

• Like 1

On 12/21/2016 at 10:50 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Riding down 65 - 75 mph trails all day wearing a helmet with a visor on it .......... fuckin retards :lol:

really not bad with a properly shaped visor,  i had an old HJC where it would end up hurting your neck as it lifted too much,  this new fly i have was good in that regards even at 99mph(yes 99- fucking betty won't clear the 100 mark on gps)  

• 11 months later...

Anybody have any feedback yet on this helmet from last winter?  My kid is pestering me for a modular one for Christmas, and I know nothing about helmets these days.  Don't want one that fogs and needs a heated shield, and don't want any that you can't get a replacement shield for 5 years from now.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Anybody have any feedback yet on this helmet from last winter?  My kid is pestering me for a modular one for Christmas, and I know nothing about helmets these days.  Don't want one that fogs and needs a heated shield, and don't want any that you can't get a replacement shield for 5 years from now.

I only have had minimal time using it and it was in rather mild weather but so far it seems like a quality unit. I like it alot better than that 509 helmet. Hoping to get some use out of it soon.