Check your account email address ×

Considering this

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not a fan of my Samsung fridge.  Constant ice maker issues.  5 years of warranty prob 8 visits

Mines been lovely...same as my stove and dishwasher 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

through the door ice maker french door?  seems like its a common issue with these things.  

Yes sr.

If I was going to be super picky I'd say its a bit loud....same as dishwasher

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

tablet on a stand in the kitchen would be easier IMO.   i usually put recipes on my phone and use that.  

IM old school, I print the fucker from a desktop. THen dont worry but getting shit all over my phone.

Looked at this model when we bought a new samsung fridge last spring.  I like tech and gadgets but could not come up with a good reason to have a tablet on the door of a fridge.  I guess it would shorten the number of trips for beer during extended forum posting sessions.

As for the new samsung fridge we ended up buying, so far so good after 9 months. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

All Samsung appliances here as well.....Fridge, Microwave, oven and dishwasher and a couple TV's and phone.

All good except dishwasher, kept throwing codes and sensors. Replaced with kitchenaid that I like much better and its the quietest washer Ive never heard........you can literally barely hear it when it's running. I often have to get right next to it and lean down to make sure it is.