Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: McConnell will not reconvene Senate for emergency session impeachment vote.

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, CFM said:

Grandkids will prob be upset they missed the time it wasn’t illegal to have two party system.

You’ll be disowned so it won’t matter 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’ll be disowned so it won’t matter 

Hope to gawd I don’t turn out to be like Maincat or Polaris550 when I get older.  😂 😆 😝 

Edited by CFM

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What are you talking about? That makes no sense. 

Who’s crying the hardest for impeachment? Dems, from what I see. Now they have some republicans riding their coat tails to get it done. Then, you make that post about just letting DJT go. Which is it? I didn’t think the statement was that difficult to understand. 

Doesn’t the house of reps AND the senate have to vote to impeach for it to be any sort of legit deal? Doesn’t sound like that’s going to happen and if it doesn’t, this whole deal seems to me to put more shit in the food bowl of the Dems. You won’t know it though because if anybody can sell a bowl of shit to the public, and talk them into believing said shit is fine dining, it’s Dems. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Who’s crying the hardest for impeachment? Dems, from what I see. Now they have some republicans riding their coat tails to get it done. Then, you make that post about just letting DJT go. Which is it? I didn’t think the statement was that difficult to understand. 

Doesn’t the house of reps AND the senate have to vote to impeach for it to be any sort of legit deal? Doesn’t sound like that’s going to happen and if it doesn’t, this whole deal seems to me to put more shit in the food bowl of the Dems. You won’t know it though because if anybody can sell a bowl of shit to the public, and talk them into believing said shit is fine dining, it’s Dems. 

House impeaches.  Done deal twice :thumb:  Senate convicts.  

Your long winded comment and you don’t know how the fuck it works.  Classic low IQ Repug

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

In short...the dems have turned something serious....into a joke.

It pretty much how toolkit and the other dems on this site are looked at.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

House impeaches.  Done deal twice :thumb:  Senate convicts.  

Your long winded comment and you don’t know how the fuck it works.  Classic low IQ 

Oh, did you “get me” with your low IQ thing again? Wow. How will I go on? 

Glad you Dems keep wasting time though. It hurts your causes more than anything else. 

3 hours ago, Dave said:

In short...the dems have turned something serious....into a joke.

It pretty much how toolkit and the other dems on this site are looked at.

Yeah, no one made jokes about the impeachment McConnel was in favour of.