Check your account email address ×

Looking for Joel.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

FBI seeks assistance identifying Capitol rioter who carried Confederate flag

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/533724-fbi-seeks-assistance-identifying-capitol-rioter-who-carried-confederate-flag

USA-ELECTION_SECURITY.jpg?quality=80&str

But not spending much time looking for theses guys 

Screenshot_20210111-220029_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Few broken windows vs. hundreds of business' burned to the ground.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amazing, isn't it?

What's amazing is you two trying to justify it. Both were wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

Do I really have to explain....

Good morning Z :bc:

Well, it was your accusation....I'd think you could explain it.....unless you shot your mouth off accidentally and now realize you were wrong.  

:lol: 

Morning, bro!  How you feeling?  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was your accusation....I'd think you could explain it.....unless you shot your mouth off accidentally and now realize you were wrong.  

Morning, bro!  How you feeling?  :bc: 

When saying it was nothing compared to another event is trying to justify it. When a sitting president calls on his people to march on the capital, I don't think it is something that should be taken lightly.  Both events were wrong equally.

Doing well. I've been keeping busy trying to get as many snow pics as possible. Hopefully part of next winter will be spent in a little warmer climate :bc: 

Just now, ckf said:

When saying it was nothing compared to another event is trying to justify it. When a sitting president calls on his people to march on the capital, I don't think it is something that should be taken lightly.  Both events were wrong equally.

Doing well. I've been keeping busy trying to get as many snow pics as possible. Hopefully part of next winter will be spent in a little warmer climate :bc: 

Well, I don't think it was trying to justify it at all.  Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.  DC is a crooked shit show.  I don't give a fuck about it.  Trump isn't the right one to lead any take down though.  He proved he couldn't beat them somewhere around year two when he started caving to their wishes and now he want's to lead the charge?  LOL...no.  It is a good stepping point to see how a leader as weak as Trump can cause this.  DC has taken BIG notice too.  Imagine somebody worth a shit as a leader?  DC isn't going to let this type of person in at all.....they will try to correct this "Trump fluke" from here on out.  NO MORE NON-CAREER POLITICIANS!  They need a complete empty suite.

Yeah, been seeing your pics.  Nice.  You heading south maybe?  Supposed to be mid 50's and sunny here the rest of the week.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

As I've posted for MONTHS/YEARS, the USA is a fucking shithole mess, on the verge of CIVIL WAR.

DO YA' BELIEVE ME NOW??????????????????   

You better flee to Mexico I think!

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You better flee to Mexico I think!

I'm thinkin' more a waterfront log cabin on Georgian Bay.

4 car garage, with a big matching barn, with generators, front-end loader/snowblower, a set-up for cleaning fish/game, freezers.   :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't think it was trying to justify it at all.  Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.  DC is a crooked shit show.  I don't give a fuck about it.  Trump isn't the right one to lead any take down though.  He proved he couldn't beat them somewhere around year two when he started caving to their wishes and now he want's to lead the charge?  LOL...no.  It is a good stepping point to see how a leader as weak as Trump can cause this.  DC has taken BIG notice too.  Imagine somebody worth a shit as a leader?  DC isn't going to let this type of person in at all.....they will try to correct this "Trump fluke" from here on out.  NO MORE NON-CAREER POLITICIANS!  They need a complete empty suite.

Yeah, been seeing your pics.  Nice.  You heading south maybe?  Supposed to be mid 50's and sunny here the rest of the week.  

Good post.   This goes beyond blatant hypocrisy.   Trump called on them to march to the capital not rush it.

Much of this was staged, plenty of video's of capital police opening up gates.   They wanted something of this to happen.   For other demonstrations they have 10x's the security there. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Good post.   This goes beyond blatant hypocrisy.   Trump called on them to march to the capital not rush it.

Much of this was staged, plenty of video's of capital police opening up gates.   They wanted something of this to happen.   For other demonstrations they have 10x's the security there. 

What do you think Trump wanted them to do when they got there?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Take a stand outside the capital to let their presence known where lawmakers could see it from their windows.   Nothing more. 

You really think he wanted them to rush the capital in some sort of force takeover of the govt?  :lol:   OK MC.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Highmark said:

Who do you think "wanted this to happen"?  For what purpose?  Yes...I can come up with my own theories, I'm just curious as to what you think.

Just now, ckf said:

Are you cereal?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Take a stand outside the capital to let their presence known where lawmakers could see it from their windows.   Nothing more. 

You really think he wanted them to rush the capital in some sort of force takeover of the govt?  :lol:   OK MC.  :lol:  

Crocky has contracted a little bit of TDS I'm afraid.  It's not to late to save him though.  WE CAN DO IT!

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

I disagree, Main Street USA isn't the one causing the problems. I'm not condoning the violence, only the protest, because quite frankly our govt. is the problem with the Democrats being the worst part of the problem, their hypocrisy is incredible. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love this argument. It's saying without saying that Trump supporters are stupid enough to be coaxed into committing crimes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I love this argument. It's saying without saying that Trump supporters are stupid enough to be coaxed into committing crimes.