Check your account email address ×

Election is over and Biden is going to seated so it’s time to open the economy say Cuomo

jtssrx

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Biden wants to add several trillion dollars to the national debt almost immediately so he can give money and wealth to large corporations.  Economy should hum right along like it has the past couple years.

31 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He didn’t have a hand picked worldwide crisis to crush an economy before he took over office and released everyone back to the wild, either. 

He tooK over after the housing bubble burst but he did nothing to grow the economy. 

biden will run obamas play book which includes taxes and regulations up everyones asses the economy won’t do shit

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

He tooK over after the housing bubble burst but he did nothing to grow the economy. 

biden will run obamas play book which includes taxes and regulations up everyones asses the economy won’t do shit

obamas economy by many measures was every bit as good as trumps.  so if he's like obama and we can keep that going even at a sub 3% gdp things should be good

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Did you hear the news?  The virus is fake and will go away January 20th.  November 4th was a mistake :bc:

Go Joe!!!

:lol: 

It is overblown bullshit . They have learned how far they can push the week ass sheep like you though . Hell they have you cunt linning up begging for a fucking injection so you can avoid that o.o4% chance of death . Lmfao are you camping out for your turn  at the Trump vaccine like you did for those killer WHAM tix in the 80s 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m just hoping for people to start dumping their RV’s when the lock down ends. I’m in the market for something newer after selling mine. 

Make sure you stay within the minvan's tow limits.  :lol:  :poke:

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m done dragging a fucking trailer around. Looking at an airstream atlas out of Florida. 

Step it up and get a Earthroamer.  :lol:  

Actually might buy one sometime down the road to tour the west in.

I am starting to realize that is doesn't matter what we say, they are going to spend spend spend.  As long as all the taxes are lowered or not be raised I will be happy.  Spend all you want, just let me keep my hard earned money.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

seems in my lifetime that the pubs are the spenders.  Reagan,  Bush and trump vs Obama.   :news:  

Obam was the biggest spender up until Trump...  Obama’s 8 years of spending is hard to break.  Biden is talking about a multi trillion in trickle on checks and state bailouts with a large chunk allocated to business.   There is going to be so much pork in Biden’s relief bill.  It’s going to be epic!  Businesses like Tesla will become a trillion dollar company!

Trump also was a democrat before securing the republic nomination.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am starting to realize that is doesn't matter what we say, they are going to spend spend spend.  As long as all the taxes are lowered or not be raised I will be happy.  Spend all you want, just let me keep my hard earned money.

This.    I used to be a deficit hawk but what's the point?   Let me keep more of what I earned.   I'm all for a serious look at balancing the budget but reality is reality.   It can't be done by just raising taxes.   It can't be done by reducing discretionary spending and you can't win (either side) with talks on reducing mandatory spending. 

Fuck it.   Spend us into oblivion.   Give the masses free healthcare.   Give them free whatever.   I'll find a way to get what I need for me and mine.

The elites know they have to have some private shit and hopefully I can afford private HC and higher energy costs to continue to live as I have.    

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Obam was the biggest spender up until Trump...  Obama’s 8 years of spending is hard to break.  Biden is talking about a multi trillion in trickle on checks and state bailouts with a large chunk allocated to business.   There is going to be so much pork in Biden’s relief bill.  It’s going to be epic!  Businesses like Tesla will become a trillion dollar company!

Trump also was a democrat before securing the republic nomination.

First 4 years with 2 wars and a worldwide recession, Trump spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4, Trump will have spent nearly as much in 4 years as Obama did in 8, and Trump's debt to deficit ratio is way over anything Obama had.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

First 4 years with 2 wars and a worldwide recession, Trump spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4, Trump will have spent nearly as much in 4 years as Obama did in 8, and Trump's debt to deficit ratio is way over anything Obama had.

So you blame Obama's first 4 years of spending on "things out of his control"  But with trump, all the spending he did was his complete control?  Do you guys every realize how you sound?  FFS the double standard is unbelievable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you blame Obama's first 4 years of spending on "things out of his control"  But with trump, all the spending he did was his complete control?  Do you guys every realize how you sound?  FFS the double standard is unbelievable.

obamas first couple of years of spending were not on his policies but the economic collapse.  trumps first 3 years of spending were 100% on him.  Spending in a pandemic is one thing but the spending was out of control before that.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

obamas first couple of years of spending were not on his policies but the economic collapse.  trumps first 3 years of spending were 100% on him.  Spending in a pandemic is one thing but the spending was out of control before that.   

LOL.   Ah yes, the double standard again.  How did the ACA effect his first 3 years?

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL.   Ah yes, the double standard again.  How did the ACA effect his first 3 years?

thats not a double standard SBYL and lack of comprehension.  Trump is the biggest spender ever.   trump inherited a great economy obama a shitty one so 2 totally different expectation.  trumps spend this year is somewhat justified although poorly executed but who would expect anything less.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

thats not a double standard SBYL and lack of comprehension.  Trump is the biggest spender ever.   trump inherited a great economy obama a shitty one so 2 totally different expectation.  trumps spend this year is somewhat justified although poorly executed but who would expect anything less.   

To give obama a pass for his first 4 years, and to blame trump for his first 4 is 100% a double standard.