Check your account email address ×

Bernie preparing to sell out to the devil today.

4 hours ago, Rmk said:

Regardless of any personal views on guns , political, religion or just about anything else the above meme or cartoon is beyond poor last to even create let alone post.

Yep. Not to mention , having the NRA in any meme like that is weak.  But, we are talking about a meme created by Liberal pussies 

Hey SnowBeavis, show me the list of shootings  that involved NRA members    I'll  wait :snack:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, republicans are selfish, yet the most corruption happens when democrats are in charge of government.  Take Detroit, Mi.

Now that right there is what you call Mother Fucking :owned:

:news:

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep. Not to mention , having the NRA in any meme like that is weak.  But, we are talking about a meme created by Liberal pussies 

Hey SnowBeavis, show me the list of shootings  that involved NRA members    I'll  wait :snack:

:goodpost:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Bernie, I guess the REVOLUTION was all talk.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/14/2016 at 1:49 PM, Mainecat said:

Republicans are selfish....they dont care about the gay community or Muslims or the middle class or the poor or feeding kids.

Theres much more but I have things to do.

:lmao: Liberals never profile.  

Edited by Highmark

On 6/14/2016 at 9:55 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The NRA is nothing but a shill for gun manufacturers these days. It was once a great organization to be a member of. No more.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The NRA is nothing but a shill for gun manufacturers these days. It was once a great organization to be a member of. No more.

People like you have pushed against the NRA your whole life.  Don't act like you have just started doing it because they changed.  So dishonest.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

People like you have pushed against the NRA your whole life.  Don't act like you have just started doing it because they changed.  So dishonest.

:nuts::lol: Don't start doing it because they changed.... :lol: :nuts:

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, the forum jester is now following me around.  Good for entertainment.

You voted for Bernie :lies::nuts::lol: who now will endorse Hillary.....so why go against Bernie's judgement now?  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You voted for Bernie :lies::nuts::lol: who now will endorse Hillary.....so why go against Bernie's judgement now?  

LIES, Bernie has not endorsed Hillary yet.  And when he does, I realize how corrupt the DNC is.

Just now, racer254 said:

LIES, Bernie has not endorsed Hillary yet.  And when he does, I realize how corrupt the DNC is.

He's an independent....WILL :lol:  

No I was a member from 1968 till 1996.

Been a gun owner since I was 13

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hillary is a shill for the big banks yet you'll still defend her to the bitter end when she wins. :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Again, not a member, so not sure, but I would think the leadership is elected...............no?

Curious as to what has changed?

What were  you were getting out of the NRA before, that  you no longer are.

LOL, he won't answer.

:dunno: What's the big deal Doe Dumber :lol: I don't care if she is in or out :bc:

$100 on Hillary/Rump and $100 Russ/Ron? :lmao: 

:fluffy::barney::rockernana::fishing::frech: