Check your account email address ×

Bernie preparing to sell out to the devil today.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bernie knows best :lol: He was great for all you self righteous confused fucks and now suddenly you're all backpedaling :lol: 

Hillary :bc: And Bernie agrees. :bc:  

I would say it sucks being a liberal.  Must be hard making everyone the victim when you have a situation like Orlando.

Defending the LGBT community while also defending muslims is hard work.

• Like 1

:taunt:Doe Dumber - it's easy being a liberal and on the correct side of history...you're the one defending the common denominator...unfettered access to guns :bc:. That's tough to defend given our propensity for mass murders along with the shear number iof guns in America.  If more guns made us safer - how come our gun related crimes are not the lowest in the world? :lol: 

You and the rest of the forum R's: 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I would say it sucks being a liberal.  Must be hard making everyone the victim when you have a situation like Orlando.

Defending the LGBT community while also defending muslims is hard work.

Republicans are selfish....they dont care about the gay community or Muslims or the middle class or the poor or feeding kids.

Theres much more but I have things to do.

You are not on the correct side of history.  Liberal policies have bankrupted cities in the United States, you constantly defend illegal immigrants even when they cause many of our prominent issues.  You defend crooked politicians tooth and nail.  You defend a HC law that is doing the opposite of what was proposed.  Your consistent posting of liberal memes proves that you can't think for yourself.  I feel sorry for you.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You are not on the correct side of history.  Liberal policies have bankrupted cities in the United States, you constantly defend illegal immigrants even when they cause many of our prominent issues.  You defend crooked politicians tooth and nail.  You defend a HC law that is doing the opposite of what was proposed.  Your consistent posting of liberal memes proves that you can't think for yourself.  I feel sorry for you.

:taunt::3gears::fool::lol: 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It must suck to be a republican having 2 candidates than can beat the repub nominee..... Losing to a non American black Muslim and soon a woman!

Lots bodies jumping off bridges come November..

It must suck to say that you won't vote hillary no matter what but now you will anyway.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans are selfish....they dont care about the gay community or Muslims or the middle class or the poor or feeding kids.

People need to understand that its not always REP vs DEMS. I have voted for both and i am not loyal to either. If you are they you are just blindly ignoring the other side.

I have nothing against gay people

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:taunt:Doe Dumber - it's easy being a liberal and on the correct side of history...you're the one defending the common denominator...unfettered access to guns :bc:. That's tough to defend given our propensity for mass murders along with the shear number iof guns in America.  If more guns made us safer - how come our gun related crimes are not the lowest in the world? :lol: 

You and the rest of the forum R's: 

image.jpeg

Regardless of any personal views on guns , political, religion or just about anything else the above meme or cartoon is beyond poor last to even create let alone post.

1 minute ago, Rmk said:

Regardless of any personal views on guns , political, religion or just about anything else the above meme or cartoon is beyond poor last to even create let alone post.

No - it's the cold hard truth that many gun zealots do not want to deal with. :bc:

Sometimes the truth is an uncomfortable bitch. Deal with it :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

No - it's the cold hard truth that many gun zealots do not want to deal with. :bc:

Show me one fucking gun that got up by itself and killed someone "bitch".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Odd I'm likely one of the biggest gun owners of this site and yet I find it tasteless

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It must suck to be a republican having 2 candidates than can beat the repub nominee..... Losing to a non American black Muslim and soon a woman!

Lots bodies jumping off bridges come November..

More deep thoughts from the DUh underground "independent" :lol:

13445460_1744455455809665_41724537313111

There is nothing more selfish than a greedy left whining about not getting enough of other peoples earnings you  pathetic liar,

You need to look into  the taxdogers in you beloved leftist party for greed and selfish leftist ideailsm.  you fraud.

Edited by Sleepr2

Ah yes, republicans are selfish, yet the most corruption happens when democrats are in charge of government.  Take Detroit, Mi.

• Like 1