Check your account email address ×

Remember that the reason you’re wearing a diaper on yourself face and locked up at hone is because of fear of asymptomatic spread. Turns out - that’s not a thing and we’ve known that since January.

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What bullshit. As usual the zit confirms with a swipe at a member.

How is it bullshit you go rant pants shitting retard?  Also, I notice you also cal out Tools when he jumps into a thread and “takes a swipe” at other members.  Right?

I’d beat your face in until the blood bubbled up through the holes.... you dumb fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is it bullshit you go rant pants shitting retard?  Also, I notice you also cal out Tools when he jumps into a thread and “takes a swipe” at other members.  Right?

I’d beat your face in until the blood bubbled up through the holes.... you dumb fuck.

AMG???

You need to take a chill pill dude. WTF?

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good god just STFU...no reason for this garbage.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Quit your whining.  My god.  

Quit acting like a fucking moron or maybe go berate somebody down at the local Walmart or wherever it is you hang out.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!

Hypocrisy and idiocy should be called out.  

Calling out someone that you disagree with is one thing.  Being a bully and threatening to beat someone up on the internet is asinine and childish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, ckf said:

Calling out someone that you disagree with is one thing.  Being a bully and threatening to beat someone up on the internet is asinine and childish.

It’s the internet.  Isn’t it “sticks and stones”?  Did MC shit his pants to you or something?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s the internet.  Isn’t it “sticks and stones”?  Did MC shit his pants to you or something?

Like I said...calling someone names is one thing, resorting to AMG level tactics is another IMO. Not saying that you are breaking the rules.....just being a childish dick. I'm sure the majority here feel the same.  But feel free to carry on . 

And that's how you call someone out for being an asshole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Like I said...calling someone names is one thing, resorting to AMG level tactics is another IMO. Not saying that you are breaking the rules.....just being a childish dick. I'm sure the majority here feel the same.  But feel free to carry on . 

And that's how you call someone out for being an asshole. 

“Childish dicks” are what a few here are in every thread.  If they don’t like the pushback, they should and can just fuck off.  If they want to go further, I’ll most certainly accommodate.

I always wondered, of all the people AMG “threatened”, why didn’t anybody step up to shut him up?  Hmmm....that seems odd to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Childish dicks” are what a few here are in every thread.  If they don’t like the pushback, they should and can just fuck off.  If they want to go further, I’ll most certainly accommodate.

I always wondered, of all the people AMG “threatened”, why didn’t anybody step up to shut him up?  Hmmm....that seems odd to me. 

Odd is threatening people on a sled site...if you are that insecure and want someone to accommodate you why don’t you go out wherever you are right now and look for a fight?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Odd is threatening people on a sled site.

Well, I don’t totally disagree. Actions can have consequences though and if all one wants to do is chase members around and call names, they need to be able to withstand the heat and fallout. What are these people so afraid of?  It’s just the internet.  Right?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don’t totally disagree. Actions can have consequences though and if all one wants to do is chase members around and call names, they need to be able to withstand the heat and fallout. What are these people so afraid of?  It’s just the internet.  Right?

WTF?  You need to step away from the computer fort a bit if you are being serious. Someone fucking around on a website doesn't deserve the consequences that you are suggesting.  Grow up man....this isn't junior high.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1