Check your account email address ×

Remember how angry Trumpanzies were about the amount of Money it cost to send Obama golfing?

Trump has spent $118 million on golf outings in his first three years, per Secret Service spending reports, while Obama had spent $114 total in eight, Newsweek had reported, citing Judicial Watch.

The number would not be that noteworthy, save for the fact Trump had promised the opposite when he was campaigning for the presidency.

I remember when his followers believed he would be so busy working for the people that he wouldn’t have time for vacations. This was important at the time because Republicans use to think Obama took too many days off. Even though he has less vacation time than either Bush 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump has spent $118 million on golf outings in his first three years, per Secret Service spending reports, while Obama had spent $114 total in eight, Newsweek had reported, citing Judicial Watch.

The number would not be that noteworthy, save for the fact Trump had promised the opposite when he was campaigning for the presidency.

I remember when his followers believed he would be so busy working for the people that he wouldn’t have time for vacations. This was important at the time because Republicans use to think Obama took too many days off. Even though he has less vacation time than either Bush 

Temper when liberals didn’t mind hunter getting millions from Chinese and Ukraine businesses but whined about McConells in laws “ buying” from the Chinese?

40 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Barbie quickly tapering off to his Go To posts about costs of golf. Next will be how many people die from gun shots  :lol: 

He’s so obsessed with America.  I’d move to a country I was this obsessed with if it were me.  He’s got polystyrene brain disease.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spineless quickly placating the forum MAGA’s :lol:  Dude - you’d be lost with a set of balls :lmao: 

In comes the board’s dumbest member to quickly display his complete lack of self awareness and try to run interference for the boards 2nd dumbest member.

We all just laugh.  :lol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Says the pussy that ran away when his dreams of Russian collusion were dashed.

Why do you think he runs around calling everyone else spineless. :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

how exactly did he do that :dunno:  

He bragged about taking deferments rather than paychecks to lower his tax burden  and considering his penchant for calling all tax breaks that conservatives use “ taxdodgers “ it makes him one too👍