Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I did not either but we had the most snow weve had in years will be good for a while in the bush.   Problem is our  district had a lock down and closed trails for almost two months. Jan to end of Feb.  Had to trailer to ride instead of from camp.  

That is so fucking dumb 

His area was the only open area early in the season and they got slammed with traffic from all over the province. Couple weeks of warnings and hours of footage of groups slobbering all over each other and cases went way up, this is waaay north of Toronto and even typical cottage country. The Health Dept forced the shut down not the ON Gov per say. Hey maybe they won't lose a bunch of trails due to the trespassing mouth breathing knuckle draggin fn retards that over ran the sport this year. 

30 minutes ago, Tinker said:

His area was the only open area early in the season and they got slammed with traffic from all over the province. Couple weeks of warnings and hours of footage of groups slobbering all over each other and cases went way up, this is waaay north of Toronto and even typical cottage country. The Health Dept forced the shut down not the ON Gov per say. Hey maybe they won't lose a bunch of trails due to the trespassing mouth breathing knuckle draggin fn retards that over ran the sport this year. 

People in Ontario are dumb.

Mach Z dangles hard. Gained at least 400 rpm. And stock appearing and running. Had to go up 3 jet sizes

buddy has a set of jaws trail pipes I can get for $400.... maybe I’ll try them. Supposed to add another 10 hp 

It’s fuckin tune time 

I went up three sizes on the mains. It was jetted quite safe at -20 before. It’s -2 today 

made some rips today. With the pipes it’s loading in the mid range. First pass it took a while for the motor to clean out.  2nd pass I tried to clean the motor out as well as I could but it still loaded up some but it’s a damn rocket after the 1/8

2nd pass I thought I heard it bog before the end of the 1/4 but it was easily going to go over 105-107 mph.  It needs larger jets even at -2. I may need 440-450 mains at -20 and stock was 380

pipes seemed to add another 100 rpm over stock pipes. 

ill have to lower the needles 1-2 notches 

E8C9E726-BE4F-4323-B82B-076C774288AA.png

39AB4CBD-F8E8-4BC2-9330-BCCDF048992A.png

957AAB53-25AD-4D7F-B4B8-282C68450DE2.jpeg

FB2285A6-3DB0-4C5B-81A4-B8113E38C780.jpeg

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Your cat is as slow as that lame 900?

:lol::owned:

No it typically gets it In the 1/8 then holds it off. Which is neat because the 900T is faster than the 850 doo

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Your tiny weiner flared up?

Good for you limpy!

I’d say I’m sorry for ruining your day so early but I’m not tbh

The orange acceleration line shows how bad new sleds lay down after 450-500’.  Only sled I’ve seen not do that so bad besides old triples are the CFR’s