Check your account email address ×

more trump lies....

as long as the trumpsters buy into his non-stop BS, he'll continue doing it. I thought this guy was so smart? if he were, he'd quit acting like a fucking baby and demand we all get to the bottom of this with a full investigation. like Hillary did, with the last minute fbi claims? instead, he makes himself and this whole situation look very suspicious. he should also release his tax returns to kill the other suspicions too. after all, we already learned he hasn't paid any federal taxes, so what else is in there?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-falsely-says-us-claim-of-russian-hacking-came-after-election/ar-AAlBUnn?ocid=UE01DHP

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Assange on the news this morning stated the Russians were not the source of the information that came out before and during the election.

I read that it was an unhappy Dem staffer that was a uncover agent an Alt-right group that has ties to the Flat Earth Society that has a member with a Russian last name. It's the Russians there's your proof.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

I read that it was an unhappy Dem staffer that was a uncover agent an Alt-right group that has ties to the Flat Earth Society that has a member with a Russian last name. It's the Russians there's your proof.

I knew jtssrx was in on this

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Assange on the news this morning stated the Russians were not the source of the information that came out before and during the election.

Assange is alluding to the idea that his source or one of was the Dem staffer who was shot. Nothing to see here move along.

questions are being ignored, and tempers are starting to flare in rww land. maybe they're starting to realize wtf just happened :lmao: nah, way too early. maybe in a few years, like it took with bush and cheney.

Edited by Snoslinger

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

questions are being ignored, and tempers are starting to flare in rww land. maybe they're starting to realize wtf just happened :lmao: nah, way too early. maybe in a few years, like it took with bush and cheney.

I don't get how you can be so sure of yourself again after being so sure about the last thing... I admire people who have so little shame like you that they have a near willingness to be embarrassed. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah,  That's it columbo!  The only tempers flaring are the democrats like yourself and Washington insiders.

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't get how you can be so sure of yourself again after being so sure about the last thing... I admire people who have so little shame like you that they have a near willingness to be embarrassed. 

because the writing is in huuuuge letters. in black and white, all over the wall. some of you keep thinking trump is going to change, be more presidential, try to bring the country together, stop the tweeting, etc etc etc. people like trump do not do that. matter of fact they get much, much worse once people give them some power. we are in for a very rough 4 years, if he stays in power that long. personally? i think someone will take him out, orchestrated here of offshore.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because the writing is in huuuuge letters. in black and white, all over the wall. some of you keep thinking trump is going to change, be more presidential, try to bring the country together, stop the tweeting, etc etc etc. people like trump do not do that. matter of fact they get much, much worse once people give them some power. we are in for a very rough 4 years, if he stays in power that long. personally? i think someone will take him out, orchestrated here of offshore.

List more examples of people LIKE Trump.  I want your extensive knowledge base on the topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

That's what the crazy RWW's though about Obama too  :news:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

only they had couple of moldy crumbs to go by. we have much more, and saw it, and continue to see it, on full display for ourselves. come on dude, you're smarter than this.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Now if that was about Obama it would be considered racist/hate speech.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

True.....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:crybaby:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how? i thought someone was going to take him out too, and stated that years ago.

Geez do I have to draw a picture for you? White guy  speculating a black President being assassinated. TBH though I did worry about that happening. There's plenty of nuts out there on both sides.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

only they had couple of moldy crumbs to go by. we have much more, and saw it, and continue to see it, on full display for ourselves. come on dude, you're smarter than this.

No bud... You sound just like the RWW'ers did with Obama. To the T. I will wait for substantiated evidence of Trump being fiscally linked to Russia. Feel free to show how HE is. But he isn't. Because Trump's empire does not get to hide tax returns like he does. That is public info. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

does it change trumps electoral stomping of the wicked bitch of politics? nope. all that happened was the truth was let out to the public. hows that a bad thing?