Check your account email address ×

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Him and Slope have been tag teaming since the HCS CE forum days. It's easy to see what attracts them to each other

Poor guy has no one to slap him on the ass & pat his head.  Struggling to take the show on the road solo.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Poor guy has no one to slap him on the ass & pat his head.  Struggling to take the show on the road solo.

Slope was a grade A asshole troll but he was good at it. This guy pails in comparison :bc:

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Its not like they are sinking oil a couple hundred feet to an ocean floor....  A water way in the Dakotas that is called a creek is maybe a foot or 2 deep you idiot in the spring run off.  Typical it a trickle during all other times.  They are talking about lighting the creek on fire to burn the oil off.  They are not sink oil in a fucking creek you moron.  They are cleaning it up.

Yeah, sure they are. They scrub the oil off every rock in that creek. 

You fucking gullible shithead.

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, sure they are. They scrub the oil off every rock in that creek. 

You fucking gullible shithead.

Nope....  The few hundred gallons left will dilute to nothing.  The chip seal road the clean up crew drove in on prolly had more oil dumped on it last year then this entire spill.  It will be cleaned up, property owner will be compensated and no long term effects to the enviroment from this

On 2016-12-16 at 3:02 PM, BOHICA said:

Nope....  The few hundred gallons left will dilute to nothing.  The chip seal road the clean up crew drove in on prolly had more oil dumped on it last year then this entire spill.  It will be cleaned up, property owner will be compensated and no long term effects to the enviroment from this

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/massive-2013-oil-spill-north-dakota-cleaned-44266811      

Sure it will you dumbfuck

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Oil companies don't clean shit, they just cover it up. 

I do not care. I want oil, and spills are the price we pay. Only a moron would think that we should stop drilling for it, stop refining it and stop transporting it. These crying fucks use it every single day and would be dead in a week if it stopped flowing. MORONS.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Boered said:

I do not care. I want oil, and spills are the price we pay. Only a moron would think that we should stop drilling for it, stop refining it and stop transporting it. These crying fucks use it every single day and would be dead in a week if it stopped flowing. MORONS.

Lol. 

Using oil doesn't mean you have to accept negligence and environmental disaster.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Using oil doesn't mean you have to accept negligence and environmental disaster.

Yes it does, because it is going to happen no matter what we do. Just like driving a car, an accident is most likely going to happen to somebody this morning. No matter how careful we are, shit happens. I am all for safety, but when people start crying that we must stop developing resources and site a spill as to why, they make me laugh. Much like those saying the oil sands pollute. Reality is, the land is being remediated and cleaned by extracting the oil. It is in the water there as it sits just below or on the surface, the entire area is basically oil contaminated soil.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Yes it does, because it is going to happen no matter what we do. Just like driving a car, an accident is most likely going to happen to somebody this morning. No matter how careful we are, shit happens. I am all for safety, but when people start crying that we must stop developing resources and site a spill as to why, they make me laugh. Much like those saying the oil sands pollute. Reality is, the land is being remediated and cleaned by extracting the oil. It is in the water there as it sits just below or on the surface, the entire area is basically oil contaminated soil.

This sounds like Donny Buffalo logic.

49 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nope, definitely an 'Indians killed the buffalo' moment.

Congratulations, idiots.

But in Donny Buffalo's defense... His far fetched rants are some of the most hilarious concoctions ever spewed on the forums. If it weren't for those pesky statistics and science, he would be a modern day Aristotle. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But in Donny Buffalo's defense... His far fetched rants are some of the most hilarious concoctions ever spewed on the forums. If it weren't for those pesky statistics and science, he would be a modern day Aristotle. 

:lol:

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Nope, definitely an 'Indians killed the buffalo' moment.

Congratulations, idiots.

I see you are unable to refute the facts I present to you and instead resort to calling names. So tell me, how can we extract, import, refine and transport oil all across the world without it ever spilling? Now, you need to keep in m in that we cannot pay $75.00 per gallon for it. I am sure you think our economy can handle energy priced so high only the wealthy elite can use it, but reality is, if we want a good standard of living we have to have economical energy. Why do you think we live the way we do and not like people in Africa?

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

2 hours ago, Boered said:

I see you are unable to refute the facts I present to you and instead resort to calling names. So tell me, how can we extract, import, refine and transport oil all across the world without it ever spilling? Now, you need to keep in m in that we cannot pay $75.00 per gallon for it. I am sure you think our economy can handle energy priced so high only the wealthy elite can use it, but reality is, if we want a good standard of living we have to have economical energy. Why do you think we live the way we do and not like people in Africa?

We need to reduce our need, and begin replacement strategies. It is a finite resource that will run out at some point. Whether it's 20 or 200 years from now, we will be doing future generations a favor by not leaving the place poisoned and unlivable.

6 hours ago, Boered said:

You need to make sure they actually clean up spills. You have to take the cap off of the amount that a spill will cost them. If it costs them fuck all to clean up a spill they will be less likely to be lax on safety measures. They may even be careful where they build pipelines. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We need to reduce our need, and begin replacement strategies. It is a finite resource that will run out at some point. Whether it's 20 or 200 years from now, we will be doing future generations a favor by not leaving the place poisoned and unlivable.

We will burn every drop of oil, every chunk of coal and every bit of NG until we can find no more. That is a fact you need to come to terms with.

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit. We have the capability, we just lack the will. 

How can we leave it better?  There is no way.  Unless we can go back in a time machine and stop the evolution of our species.  Is that your plan?  Man...I really need to visit with you.  My brain cells are overflowing right now anyway.