Check your account email address ×

2021 Matryx Eh Fiddy!

Anler

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...that dude had an epic collection of metric adjustable wrenches we should all covet! 

I love it when people post a pic of something and get ripped apart for something in the background. I think he was pretty proud of his work bench,,,until then :lmao: 

Just now, HSR said:

I love it when people post a pic of something and get ripped apart for something in the background. I think he was pretty proud of his work bench,,,until then :lmao: 

Me too.  It’s just priceless.  I actually liked the dude but, he sure did fly off the deep wind a lot.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Where's sled been? Kinda fell of the radar

I think his doctors sent him back inside,, he seemed to have a hard time staying on his meds LOL.

In all honesty IIRC his dad was very ill and he took time away to look after him and never returned. Too bad, like  @Zambroski I liked Al,,, batshit crazy at times but then seem quite sharp at times too.

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Joey's dyno may read a tad high.:thumbsup:

Well the same as been said about dynotech. Joey puts it right there on the screen. If you aren't a Polaris guy you're going to question it, but if he puts the doo 850 up there and it hits 179 all of the doo guys are gonna start hootin too. 

People can believe what they want, I for one am not going to install any stage kits on my brand new trail machine but it's cool to know what different shops are getting..

Just now, Anler said:

Well the same as been said about dynotech. Joey puts it right there on the screen. If you aren't a Polaris guy you're going to question it, but if he puts the doo 850 up there and it hits 179 all of the doo guys are gonna start hootin too. 

People can believe what they want, I for one am not going to install any stage kits on my brand new trail machine but it's cool to know what different shops are getting..

Yeah he made that mistake on HCS once.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I think his doctors sent him back inside,, he seemed to have a hard time staying on his meds LOL.

In all honesty IIRC his dad was very ill and he took time away to look after him and never returned. Too bad, like  @Zambroski I liked Al,,, batshit crazy at times but then seem quite sharp at times too.

I think, like many, he had some good knowledge to spread but, after multiple gaffs and just poor judgement in his postings, nobody really cared.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Arguing over dyno numbers. Some stuff never changes. 

Yeah,well, my minivan makes more hp than your minivan!!!! 

It is Freedomsledder ya know.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Arguing over dyno numbers. Some stuff never changes. 

Never does...meanwhile, the dude that just dropped $12k on the latest and greatest, all dressed up in matching attire is getting fucking waxed out on the trails by some helmetless, Carhart wearing retard on a clapped out 440 that can actually tune and ride a bit.  :lol:

I love this sport!

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh carry on. Everyone here is a motor master. Just ask. 

You were quite knowlegeable back in the day with your 660's,shared quite a bit if I recall. 1Hotsled

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

You were quite knowlegeable back in the day with your 660's,shared quite a bit if I recall. 1Hotsled

Can’t race a dyno. They’re tools for comparisons sake. I think the one aspect of the Polaris which is remarkable is over rev potential. With some new mapping and a pipe, that thing will have some mighty long legs or walk up some big hills. I never left anything stock. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

Smart , winter is too short for taking chances for shit to go down eh?

15 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Smart , winter is too short for taking chances for shit to go down eh?

These 850 sleds run pretty damn good stock. I’ll do some dialing and some tinkering but that’s about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The Doo don't make 179. Those hootin are retarded