Check your account email address ×

Thank Blue Counties....

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So which retard were you this year?   We know you were a red retard in 2016 so once a retard always a retard.  :lol:  

i live in a suburban area and work in a highly regulated business.  I  vote based on whose picking my pocket the least.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i live in a suburban area and work in a highly regulated business.  I  vote based on whose picking my pocket the least.  

So you're a red retard.  :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not everyone who voted for Trump or Biden is a retard.  But the cult members certainly are which accounts for a lot of the people here.  

:lol:   Must be tough fitting thru doors with that big red melon on top of your shoulders.  :lol:  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The wealthy voted for biden, for some reason you, snowbeavis, afj and spin all seem to think that means success or intelligence.  

No dumbass those very states hold the higher educated people.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Because it’s stupid to raise taxes until wasteful and fraud are stopped. 

Simple solution.   Base 10% flat tax for everyone then each party votes what their voters should pay extra per income category.   Dems would never win another election.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Simple solution.   Base 10% flat tax for everyone then each party votes what their voters should pay extra per income category.   Dems would never win another election.  :lol:  

Yup, not that the dims won the last election....

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, not that the dims won the last election....

Don't you love how wealthy dems claim to want to pay more taxes but only if everyone else is.  :lol:  Of course they do this because they know they won't.  

If you asked the likes of Gates and Buffett why they didn't donate their money to the govt instead of foundations would they answer honestly?   1. They trust the private sector more than govt.   2.  They get future tax deductions for charitable giving.   

Nothing more hypocritical than a wealthy liberal....well except a liberal politician. 

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

70% of GDP comes from blue counties who are tasked with supporting the takers and unproductive red counties.  :snack:

Brookings calculated that the counties where the majority voted for Biden account for 70% of the nation’s economy. The analysis concluded that even though there are five times as many counties where the majority voted for Trump, all of those counties combined represent 29% of the national economy.

They also noted that Biden flipped half of the 10 most economically significant counties Trump won in 2016, including Tarrant County in North Texas.

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/money/business/right-on-the-money/report-biden-won-counties-represent-70-percent-us-economy-flipped-significant-counties-tarrant/287-1290e41f-afd8-471b-a61c-2cac8cd16793

D34BCE71-42EB-438C-A0D5-731D9F50648D.png

Lmfao so what do you think happens to the inner city when the people in the country decide to say fuck you. Lmfao not even a 30 days until over 1/2 are dead . Just saying