Check your account email address ×

California is awesome

jtssrx

Strange stuff happens when the federal government allows states to create a hodge podge of “state mandates” to happen rather than to create a uniform system. One look at both the infection rate and death rate in America compared to every other country shows what a failure the federal government has been. How long did everyone have to listen to “every state is different” bullshit? What a fucking mess. Thanks trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Strange stuff happens when the federal government allows states to create a hodge podge of “state mandates” to happen rather than to create a uniform system. One look at both the infection rate and death rate in America compared to every other country shows what a failure the federal government has been. How long did everyone have to listen to “every state is different” bullshit? What a fucking mess. Thanks trump. 

Bull fucking shit

This is nothing more than the outright destruction and control of middle class and poor. If you have money you can rest assured you are immune to any potential negative impact 

Just now, f7ben said:

Bull fucking shit

This is nothing more than the outright destruction and control of middle class and poor. If you have money you can rest assured you are immune to any potential negative impact 

I’ve been working in healthcare through this entire fucking mess. Virtually no guidance came from the feds. I watched as clinics floundered to come up with some form of policy. Nothing. And I mean nothing was coming from Washington. There should’ve been federal mandates sent through congress and signed by the president to prevent this from occurring. Nothing happened. A national emergency and zero direction and zero mandates.  This is the result of no leadership. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been working in healthcare through this entire fucking mess. Virtually no guidance came from the feds. I watched as clinics floundered to come up with some form of policy. Nothing. And I mean nothing was coming from Washington. There should’ve been federal mandates sent through congress and signed by the president to prevent this from occurring. Nothing happened. A national emergency and zero direction and zero mandates.  This is the result of no leadership. 

This is a plandemic....nothing more

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Constitutionally, the federal government can't mandate much of anything.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck you . The fed nor the state should be nor should they have shut any one down . 

If you are old fat or sick stay the fuck home the rest of us still have a 99.5% chance of survival .

Go fuck your self 

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck that.  If you are fat old or sick stay the fuck home . The rest of us will keep shit running. 

No mandated for a fucking 99.5% survival rate illness .