Check your account email address ×

She makes some good points

18 minutes ago, Legend said:

Well then we should not "allow the money to be used". Because if the money stops coming in, I guess the government will just take care of them?? 

Will the government bailout the company and pay the workers for the production that they do? 

Don't need capital under communism. 

Government bailouts are a function of state capitalism. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Sounds like enforcing your own oppression, but ok

By telling people to grow the fuck up?

Wait wait wait..... I forgot my half dozen memes to explain my POV

Edited by Skidooski

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Don't need capital under communism. 

Government bailouts are a function of state capitalism. 

Further proof your true motive is to benefit from less effort, youre as simple as a sunny day to see through

Edited by MiSledder

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We pay very well. 

Let's not make this about moto, please. 

why you seem to be like MC who rails on about things that he does the opposite of in his business life. Whether you pay well is immaterial,  according to you profit is stealing.  

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

why you seem to be like MC who rails on about things that he does the opposite of in his business life. Whether you pay well is immaterial,  according to you profit is stealing.  

Living under capitalism is stealing. 

Not much choice but to operate within the confines of the current system. Doesn't mean I can't want it to change. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Living under capitalism is stealing. 

Not much choice but to operate within the confines of the current system. Doesn't mean I can't want it to change. 

"Not much choice"?  There is a ton of choice and as many places to live off the grid and do your own thing the way you want to do them.  

Out of just about everybody on this forum, I find you the most intriguing.  If I could pick just one person to sit across the table from and debate social, governmental and economic issues over libations, you'd be a top fucking fiver!

:lol:

:bc:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Not much choice"?  There is a ton of choice and as many places to live off the grid and do your own thing the way you want to do them.  

Out of just about everybody on this forum, I find you the most intriguing.  If I could pick just one person to sit across the table from and debate social, governmental and economic issues over libations, you'd be a top fucking fiver!

:bc:

Thanks man. :bc:

Sure, I could try to 'be the change I wish to see, but I think my efforts might be more effective by spreading ideas and information first. 

Our new home plans include provisions for renewable energy systems and will be super efficient. So I am doing what I can as practically as possible to plan for the future. Ultimately I'd love to be totally off the grid. 

Came home to sleep a few hours before I go back out. I could stay home and drink beer and smoke pot? Or I can stay sober and go make a grand doing what working folk do? This could be a 5k week? Sucks to be a lazy fuck!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Thanks man. :bc:

Sure, I could try to 'be the change I wish to see, but I think my efforts might be more effective by spreading ideas and information first. 

Our new home plans include provisions for renewable energy systems and will be super efficient. So I am doing what I can as practically as possible to plan for the future. Ultimately I'd love to be totally off the grid. 

Me too.  But my wife would never go for it.  I told her if we ever split up I'd head out and do my "thang" for a couple of years.  You know, jump off the grid, have no ties to anything or anybody,  kill some folks that just need killing (and cripple the rest) and maybe even pay average looking women that speak broken English to knock my junk around on occasion.

Ahhh....dare to dream.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  But my wife would never go for it.  I told her if we ever split up I'd head out and do my "thang" for a couple of years.  You know, jump off the grid, have no ties to anything or anybody,  kill some folks that just need killing (and cripple the rest) and maybe even pay average looking women that speak broken English to knock my junk around on occasion.

Ahhh....dare to dream.....

Lol. I think that's off the rails, not the grid