Check your account email address ×

Thanksgiving...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ride a turbo sled yet?

A 900T.  I’m going to stick to mountain riding for 2-3 years and then jump back into Canadian trail riding.  Right now I’d buy an 850 over a 4 stroke but will see what’s on the market down the road.  Quebec is on my bucket list 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

A 900T.  I’m going to stick to mountain riding for 2-3 years and then jump back into Canadian trail riding.  Right now I’d buy an 850 over a 4 stroke but will see what’s on the market down the road.  Quebec is on my bucket list 

I meant a turbo mountain sled....

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I meant a turbo mountain sled....

No.  Last year the 850T’s were around.  Rental place had one but the first guy who rented it bent the fuck out of it :lol:  
A Doo 850 is good enough for my riding ability.  

A couple of riding buddies are seriously considering one but they ride Polaris now - have had Ski-Doo and are gonna see what Poo does this year.  

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You been on an 850T?

No....my current cat is 60+ hp more than a 900t with every upgrade. I don’t think I’d want to go backwards that far power wise

edit....the 850t isn’t even a turbocharged sled. It’s just turbo normalized. 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....my current cat is 60+ hp more than a 900t with every upgrade. I don’t think I’d want to go backwards that far power wise

edit....the 850t isn’t even a turbocharged sled. It’s just turbo normalized. 

Yeah - it maintains spec power at 8000 feet.  A regular 850 works for me.  Linch break in the mountains 

I’m sure Doo will have trail version of an 850T that will actually be turbo’d.  

I prefer the handling and weight of an 850 for a trail sled.  I did not like my 1200 129”.  Will see what’s on the market by the time I buy a new trail sled in a couple years.  

E56E03B2-65EE-40D3-91DC-2D79853A693B.jpeg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I’m drinking, already ate, watching FB, checking internet - life’s good.  Donny and the MAGA’’s are losers so fuck him snd fuck you!  Happy T-day :thumbsup:

So looks more like you are the looser again . Self awareness levels off the charts for the holiday . So shocker 

I’m on a Midwest trail break and only mountain ride now.  

Do you tell the people in the towns you stay in your political views? Lol then March out to your sled to ride the land your party is constantly fighting to take away the right to use . Then say to your self I am so fucking self aware 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So looks more like you are the looser again . Self awareness levels off the charts for the holiday . So shocker 

‘Looser’ explain? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you tell the people in the towns you stay in your political views? Lol then March out to your sled to ride the land your party is constantly fighting to take away the right to use . Then say to your self I am so fucking self aware 

More than enough land to ride.  Don’t expect to have access to all of it like you and the Repugs. Leave it the wildlife biologists to determine where we should ride.  No need to be a greedy fuck like you and the Repugs 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

‘Looser’ explain? :lol: 

Again don is in FL having his staff cook his meal serve it up clean up after him then play 18 . You are in your basement hiding from a virus heating some TV dinner surfing the web obsessing over a old man  . Who is the looser again 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Again don is in FL having his staff cook his meal serve it up clean up after him then play 18 . You are in your basement hiding from a virus heating some TV dinner surfing the web obsessing over a old man  . Who is the looser again 

The only loser I see is the one who can’t spell it :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More than enough land to ride.  Don’t expect to have access to all of it like you and the Repugs. Leave it the wildlife biologists to determine where we should ride.  No need to be a greedy fuck like you and the Repugs 

Go fuck your self and tell that to the people in the western  towns you go take up space in . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hes staying at the WH this Thanksgiving 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go fuck your self and tell that to the people in the western  towns you go take up space in . 

I grew up around Repugs.  No problem - everyone knows where I stand.  I don’t squat when I piss like you.  Repugs don’t have a monopoly on the west.  Too bad you’re such a big pussy you have to adhere to the pressure :lol: 

I grew up around Repugs.  No problem - everyone knows where I stand.  I don’t squat when I piss like you.  Repugs don’t have a monopoly on the west.  Too bad you’re such a big pussy you have to adhere to the pressure :lol: 

Nor do little fucking cunts such as your self who are so fucking clueless they stand back and talk about how they only ride the mountains then in the same breath want to get behind the fucking ass holes who think only they should have a say how the land we the people own should be used . Really go in to a bar or powersports place or hardware store or gas station out west and start convincing the people who live there how they really just need to understand the groups you support really have there best interest at heart . You really need a good boot stopping.  Just do us all a favor and keep highmarking around rocks peaking out of the snow 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Nor do little fucking cunts such as your self who are so fucking clueless they stand back and talk about how they only ride the mountains then in the same breath want to get behind the fucking ass holes who think only they should have a say how the land we the people own should be used . Really go in to a bar or powersports place or hardware store or gas station out west and start convincing the people who live there how they really just need to understand the groups you support really have there best interest at heart . You really need a good boot stopping.  Just do us all a favor and keep highmarking around rocks peaking out of the snow 

There’s no way that blowhard bleats his shit in public the way he does here. 

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

There’s no way that blowhard bleats his shit in public the way he does here. 

I don't have to wonder why he doesn't trail ride around his area.  He can be anonymous when renting sleds in places far from his home.

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Looks to me like SR is handing you some " OWNAGE" here, Buddy. :owned: