Check your account email address ×

Thanksgiving...

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s Donny doing today :lmao:  LOSER :lol: 

Consuming your thoughts.  Tread carefully....  you don’t have much brain power and you are using most of it up with Trump thoughts.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donny is still crying on Twitter :lmao: Fucker lost bigly but his cult followers like @BOHICA keep sucking the sweat beads off his balls :lol: 

The guy has got you all balled up so bad that he is consuming your thoughts on Thanksgiving and you wondering what he is doing on Thanksgiving enough to check his Twitter constantly.  So what is Trump doing today with all your research and stalking?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The guy has got you all balled up so bad that he is consuming your thoughts on Thanksgiving and you wondering what he is doing on Thanksgiving enough to check his Twitter constantly.  So what is Trump doing today with all your research and stalking.

I’m drinking, already ate, watching FB, checking internet - life’s good.  Donny and the MAGA’’s are losers so fuck him snd fuck you!  Happy T-day :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m drinking, already ate, watching FB, checking internet - life’s good.  Donny and the MAGA’’s are losers so fuck him snd fuck you!  Happy T-day :thumbsup:

Glad your mom’s attempted abortion failed and you made it you big headed water brained retard.  Make sure when you figure out what Trump is doing today let us know k...  Happy t day but make sure you have a mask and bow down to your leaders on this day!

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Glad your moms attempted abortion failed and you made it you big headed water brain retard.  Make sure when you figure out what Trump is doing today let us know.  Happy t day but make sure you have a mask and bow down to your leaders on this day!

:bc:

Yo numb nuts  - are you a mountain sledder?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol this is it . This time for sure quack quack mother fuckers tic toc lmfao 

I predicted his loss.

i predict his jail time once he’s just plain old Trumpy in January. The NY AG is justwaiting....Tic Toc

Just now, Mainecat said:

That looks great Iron Chef Benny :)

Wife did all the work....all I deal with the protein prep and the actual burning lol. She made a garlic and herb compound butter that finished the beef very nicely. I told her almost no seasoning or flavor enhancement required on the filet 

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donny is still crying on Twitter :lmao: Fucker lost bigly but his cult followers like @BOHICA keep sucking the sweat beads off his balls :lol: 

It was pussys like you that threw a 4 year temper tantrum when Shrillery lost. 

I don’t see conservatives rioting, looting, burning and assaulting people. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

It was pussys like you that threw a 4 year temper tantrum when Shrillery lost. 

I don’t see conservatives rioting, looting, burning and assaulting people. 

I just see them trying to steal elections they lost by 6 million votes....:snack: