Check your account email address ×

Janet Yellen

f7ben

Not putting a progressive retard in place is a positive for the market.  Assuming the pubs take 1 GA senate seat we should be in pretty good shape in the market run up.  Too bad you weren't on the train.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Not putting a progressive retard in place is a positive for the market.  Assuming the pubs take 1 GA senate seat we should be in pretty good shape in the market run up.  Too bad you weren't on the train.  

How far can it run.....50 PE? The economy is destroyed and if they don’t pass trillions more in stimulus you will see it fail

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How far can it run.....50 PE? The economy is destroyed and if they don’t pass trillions more in stimulus you will see it fail

Better jump back in.  It’s easier and less expensive for the govt/fed to keep the market afloat than it is to watch it crash and take the retirement of every worker with it.  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Better jump back in.  It’s easier and less expensive for the govt/fed to keep the market afloat than it is to watch it crash and take the retirement of every worker with it.  

They are destroying the dollar to keep rich people rich. Poor people are getting poorer by the day

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They are destroying the dollar to keep rich people rich. Poor people are getting poorer by the day

Rich keep getting richer but more in the middle move up than down esp in a rising stock market as they are invested.  The poor are always going to be poor,  they don't have the education or income to make the decisions to rise up and any wealth redistribution to them is not going to change that.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Rich keep getting richer but more in the middle move up than down esp in a rising stock market as they are invested.  The poor are always going to be poor,  they don't have the education or income to make the decisions to rise up and any wealth redistribution to them is not going to change that.  

Why not print 100 trillion then.....let’s go negative rates and just let the fed buy 1 trillion in stocks per day.....

what a fucking bullshit argument 

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My cryptos are going apeshit right now. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why not print 100 trillion then.....let’s go negative rates and just let the fed buy 1 trillion in stocks per day.....

what a fucking bullshit argument 

Yes just do like Kanye wanted to do, everyone with a baby gets $1 million!

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they were saying on CNBC today that the dollar has depreciated 10% this year and could be another 10% if another stimulus. Losing 10% a year just leaving your money in the bank

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

they were saying on CNBC today that the dollar has depreciated 10% this year and could be another 10% if another stimulus. Losing 10% a year just leaving your money in the bank

Morgan Stanley said they expect the dollar to fall 20% in 2021

BUT WHO CARES.....DOW 30k derrrr

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the dollar killer is up 180% this year. Even the haters are jumping on board now...

image.thumb.png.e13f32e32c65b665e75cc2bf285acd14.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did you see your boys 30 second presser bragging about 30K market :lol: 

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not really destroying the dollar..... Every major developed country is in the same boat with Covid....I promise that China has had massive spending to hold their market.....  I don't agree with all the spending, and was against TRAP but at this point they have to keep spending. 

8 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Not really destroying the dollar..... Every major developed country is in the same boat with Covid....I promise that China has had massive spending to hold their market.....  I don't agree with all the spending, and was against TRAP but at this point they have to keep spending. 

You are correct, our dollar is still stronger than many other currencies but Ben is also correct that as costs go up our dollar locally is worth less. As I mentioned above, you are basically losing money by saving it. 

• Advertising Member
Just now, Anler said:

You are correct, our dollar is still stronger than many other currencies but Ben is also correct that as costs go up our dollar locally is worth less. As I mentioned above, you are basically losing money by saving it. 

I can agree with that.  What gives me a little heartburn is the money that is being spent now, isn't like "The New Deal" we aren't really getting anything to show for it.....and that sucks.  People just want that "free" money....

Our economy is hitched to the world though, so whatever they need to do to keep it going they are going to do.....and I honestly think we are going to see negative rates from the fed to keep this going...which is insane.....but it is going to keep the banks solvent from the upcoming wave of defaults.

:bc: 

2 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I can agree with that.  What gives me a little heartburn is the money that is being spent now, isn't like "The New Deal" we aren't really getting anything to show for it.....and that sucks.  People just want that "free" money....

Our economy is hitched to the world though, so whatever they need to do to keep it going they are going to do.....and I honestly think we are going to see negative rates from the fed to keep this going...which is insane.....but it is going to keep the banks solvent from the upcoming wave of defaults.

:bc: 

Its not a fundamentally sound plan of fiscal sense thats for sure. 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

That’s called inflation.   :lol:  :bc:   I had this discussion with a client yesterday.  The guy is just scared shitless of the market and has left so much money on the table it’s not even funny. He has $1 million with me in over 900,000 CDs or cash equivalents, which are all coming to cannot be replaced. Meanwhile he let me put 100k into a conservative managed account, that’s 15% this year, more than the other 900,000 has made total

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s called inflation.   :lol:  :bc:   I had this discussion with a client yesterday.  The guy is just scared shitless of the market and has left so much money on the table it’s not even funny. He has $1 million with me in over 900,000 CDs or cash equivalents, which are all coming to cannot be replaced. Meanwhile he let me put 100k into a conservative managed account, that’s 15% this year, more than the other 900,000 has made total

Nobody with a brain is buying here. It’s the biggest bubble in history by far and getting worse daily 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep doing you.  I’ll do me.  US Steel up 21% today.  

Yah....they announced they’re only losing 100 million this quarter :lol: 

their PE ration is infinity