Check your account email address ×

Karl Rove tells Trump to give up -- he's never going to overturn the election

Caught big time - Election data log files exposed repeated, criminal vote theft - they are busted

Mike Adams

This is it, folks. The log files of the voting "transactions" have now been analyzed and they show over 500,000 votes removed from Trump and given to Biden, almost entirely in swing states like PA, WI, MI, etc.

This is the smoking gun evidence, and it was all done by the CIA using the Dominion software system that allows for remote, real-time theft of elections (which is why all the swing states simultaneously shut down their vote counting, so they could rig it from that point forward).

see the full story and evidence here.

Also today: Listen to my emergency update podcast, which reveals what happens next: This election goes to SCOTUS, which kicks it back to Congress, where each state gets one vote. Trump wins in a landslide.

Edited by XCR1250

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump supporters are very sore losers. So far it’s eclipsed the Hillary, sore loser model. So all this stuff about voter fraud is just that. Stuff. 

Not even close Bozo, until you can show me proof of Republicans physically shedding tears, it's not even close.

SnowRider and his boyfriend at 4:06 :lol:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Caught big time - Election data log files exposed repeated, criminal vote theft - they are busted

Mike Adams

This is it, folks. The log files of the voting "transactions" have now been analyzed and they show over 500,000 votes removed from Trump and given to Biden, almost entirely in swing states like PA, WI, MI, etc.

This is the smoking gun evidence, and it was all done by the CIA using the Dominion software system that allows for remote, real-time theft of elections (which is why all the swing states simultaneously shut down their vote counting, so they could rig it from that point forward).

see the full story and evidence here.

Also today: Listen to my emergency update podcast, which reveals what happens next: This election goes to SCOTUS, which kicks it back to Congress, where each state gets one vote. Trump wins in a landslide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Me? Heck no, just trying to get even for all the fake stuff some of you guys post, eye for an eye ya know.

You copy and paste fake shit nonstop.  If you ever read real news - you wouldn’t be so fucking ignorant. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More and more Republican Senators are starting to crack...even they realize this fucking lunacy has to end.

I’ll tell you what. There is no overwhelming mandate here.  Half the Country is at odds.  Every elected official would serve themselves and the Country by cooling it down.  What’s going to happen is going to happen.  Let it play out.  
I know, a couple of dumb fucks posting here that think all Trump supporters are poor, dumb, racist, hillbillies , but couldn’t be more wrong.   A lot of business owners are Trump supporters and when Trump is gone they are still going to be here.  Best watch who you are pissing off. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I’ll tell you what. There is no overwhelming mandate here.  Half the Country is at odds.  Every elected official would serve themselves and the Country by cooling it down.  What’s going to happen is going to happen.  Let it play out.  
I know, a couple of dumb fucks posting here that think all Trump supporters are poor, dumb, racist, hillbillies , but couldn’t be more wrong.   A lot of business owners are Trump supporters and when Trump is gone they are still going to be here.  Best watch who you are pissing off. 

It has played out and Biden won...the transition needs to begin like it always has. As for the rest it sounds like some sort of threat.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It has played out and Biden won...the transition needs to begin like it always has. As for the rest it sounds like some sort of threat.

Nope. It is just my opinion.   

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

been that way since 16 but some of the retarded Trumpers here claim he had some sort of mandate with his 306 EC votes and pretty red county map.  

And yes plenty of pro trump business owners.  Most are smart enough to see him for what he really is and take the advantages they got rather than being kool aid drinking retards.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

been that way since 16 but some of the retarded Trumpers here claim he had some sort of mandate with his 306 EC votes and pretty red county map.  

And yes plenty of pro trump business owners.  Most are smart enough to see him for what he really is and take the advantages they got rather than being kool aid drinking retards.  

I think they see him as good for business.  When business owners don’t feel confident about their future they stop hiring and spending.