Check your account email address ×

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not pro left. I’m anti trump. He’s a fucking toxin to America. 

and what is the DNC to you?                 They are LITERALLY burning it down ffs           

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Alex Jones is fucking hilarious.  I can't imagine how many heads at Spotify exploded over this episode being allowed to happen.  lol

Lol yeah he’s great. It’s the low IQ left that takes him so seriously 

It’s awesome so far. Alex claims lots of whacky shit and every time they fact check him he’s actually right 

But when he starts going wild and nuts Joe slows him down and brings him back to reality 

jones has one hell of a memory 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s awesome so far. Alex claims lots of whacky shit and every time they fact check him he’s actually right 

But when he starts going wild and nuts Joe slows him down and brings him back to reality 

jones has one hell of a memory 

Has Jones ever claimed something as dumb as ctec2 motors having plasma coat cyls :lol:

• Haha 2

So how many here have actually listened to this whole interview I'd like to discuss how crazy Alex Jones is with someone who has.

we all know he said stupid and retarded and unbased stuff in the past but in this interview there's not a whole lot of it so I would like to hear it...

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Well you said here...I guess do you mean here in this country or this website? :lol:

Here as in this website here.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

So how many here have actually listened to this whole interview I'd like to discuss how crazy Alex Jones is with someone who has.

we all know he said stupid and retarded and unbased stuff in the past but in this interview there's not a whole lot of it so I would like to hear it...

I haven’t watched this most recent interview. I remember watching one of the previous ones. Alex can make some good points but the problem with him is that he’s the guy who makes 100 proclamations and then says he was right when 3 of them become true. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Here as in this website here.

I haven’t watched this most recent interview. I remember watching one of the previous ones. Alex can make some good points but the problem with him is that he’s the guy who makes 100 proclamations and then says he was right when 3 of them become true. 

I feel it's more like 90% mostly true and 10% craziness

This interview 95/5

Listen and get back to us, don't watch it. 

Joe hit him on a whitmer statement

Alex- she said if you want lockdowns and masks to end vote for Hiden

Joe pit it into full context and not as bad as Alex made it sound. 95/5  

43 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Gates polio vaccine caused outbreak in sudan 

Joe didn't believe it....he does now 

Since the 1950’s it’s been known that the oral version of a live virus polio vaccine can cause outbreaks. There’s no new news here.