Check your account email address ×

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You know this polio outbreak was recent correct? And you know the whole point is it wasn't news? you need to do something with that vagina of yours because it doesn't think real well

Looks like it made the news to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=polio+outbreak+sudan&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS724US724&oq=polio+outbreak+sudan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6794j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Probably not Fox and CNN though because they're too busy with the shiny object stuff. :lol:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Looks like it made the news to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=polio+outbreak+sudan&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS724US724&oq=polio+outbreak+sudan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6794j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Probably not Fox and CNN though because they're too busy with the shiny object stuff. :lol:

Well yeah if you were into it enough to search for it you can find something but you have to understand 90% of Americans don't they tune into what comes across the screen.

I don't think there's anything that happens in this world that you can't find if you search for it

22 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You know this polio outbreak was recent correct? And you know the whole point is it wasn't news? you need to do something with that vagina of yours because it doesn't think real well

NPR had a in-depth segment on the outbreak last year. When it occurred the CDC sent some 100 staffers to address it. There’s no secret here. The only secret is what lies between yours and Jones’ ears. :lol: 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Well yeah if you were into it enough to search for it you can find something but you have to understand 90% of Americans don't they tune into what comes across the screen.

I don't think there's anything that happens in this world that you can't find if you search for it

Well who's fault is that?

Why does the media have any responsibility for people who are too fucking lazy to get any information except for what comes across their screen?

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

So how many here have actually listened to this whole interview I'd like to discuss how crazy Alex Jones is with someone who has.

we all know he said stupid and retarded and unbased stuff in the past but in this interview there's not a whole lot of it so I would like to hear it...

actually there were several claims where he was bending words and taking them out of context.  If he would stop doing that he would be taken more serious.  It's a hard interview to listen to with him constantly talking over so I have been breaking it up into sections.  Probably 2 hours through right now.  

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

now let's talk about Bill Gates covid vaccine and how dangerous is that?  has it been on the news if so share it with me? 

So you got yourself owned on one issue and now you’re changing subjects. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well who's fault is that?

Why does the media have any responsibility for people who are too fucking lazy to get any information except for what comes across their screen?

If people were really concerned they’d pony up the cash so 3rd world kids could get the safe and effective serious of polio injections. I’d say given the resources of Gates, he’s doing the best he can to create some good in the world. And then there’s drunken Alex Jones. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

now let's talk about Bill Gates covid vaccine and how dangerous is that?  has it been on the news if so share it with me? 

How dangerous is it? I would say I don't know and neither do you.

Is Alex on the "Bill Gates is trying to depopulate the Earth" bandwagon?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How dangerous is it? I would say I don't know and neither do you.

Is Alex on the "Bill Gates is trying to depopulate the Earth" bandwagon?

He said in the podcast he likes bill gates 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The QDerp crowd didn't like that. :lol:

He also was against George bush before he was even elected apparently 

And listening to him talk about the bohemian grove was a mix of laughs and wtf’s