Check your account email address ×

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watching now. 3 hours? wtf? 

I skipped through it. Just wanted to see the progression of his drunken mouth. Joe was triggered a few times by the craziness but he held it together. This is the basic state of right wing lunacy. 

• Like 1

Alex Jones: Bohemian Grove, its a big gay hook up thing for republicans.  :lol:

Richard Nixon says on tape its a big gay orgy. :lol: 

edit: The most faggy god damned thing you ever heard of...

Edited by Anler

Wait, you're telling me Alex came on for a third time? Thank goodness, I needed some entertainment. I listened to the 2nd one while moving my Mom down to Arkansas and she said  about 2 hours in and I quote "what the fuck is wrong with these people" :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDsOcY_fNR1CR6ISNT18_

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Michigan retard says what about Alex Jones? Good god you’re dumb. 

At this point in time I don't think your mangina having ass has even listened to it

It proves Joe wrong more than right almost every time they fact check Alex he's correct and every time people say he's crazy it's because what the says scares them and yes that's you

Fucking trans sheep are the worst of human types 

Edited by washedupmxer

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What a fucking shit show. A crazy, drunken trump supporter flying off the rails. Funny stuff. 

Rogan loves Jones but since he went to Spotify he's now trying to filter and fact check him. He never did that before. 

It's all a show anyway.

Just now, jtssrx said:

Rogan loves Jones but since he went to Spotify he's now trying to filter and fact check him. He never did that before. 

It's all a show anyway.

There’s a lot of Reich wingers that live by Alex Jones. Several are right here. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s a lot of Reich wingers that live by Alex Jones. Several are right here. 

I don't think anyone on this site lives by Jones. I for one have never listed to the guy. I think he's controlled opposition.  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think anyone on this site lives by Jones. I for one have never listed to the guy. I think he's controlled opposition.  

He’s a lunatic that believes his own bullshit. That is until he gets his ass sued. The Reich wing have some of the most delusional individuals in the country heading up their ranks. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

He’s a lunatic that believes his own bullshit. That is until he gets his ass sued. The Reich wing have some of the most delusional individuals in the country heading up their ranks. 

Your side is burning down the country as we speak. That doesn't matter to people like you. I think you and I would get along if you simply owned up to the fact that your party is no better than the republicans. They are one and the same. But the democrat side is actively burning down the country right now.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Your side is burning down the country as we speak. That doesn't matter to people like you. I think you and I would get along if you simply owned up to the fact that your party is no better than the republicans. They are one and the same. But the democrat side is actively burning down the country right now.

I get along with everyone.