Check your account email address ×

Fitting meme for 2020

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

This is my meme for 2020. Fuck all this histeria. 😁

CA9CA837-8A63-4083-B9DA-0799984F4CAC.png

My new track just came in the mail today. Lots of wrenching to do between that, studding it and putting all new shocks on. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

My new track just came in the mail today. Lots of wrenching to do between that, studding it and putting all new shocks on. 

Picking up my new sled in a week. Open house at the local dealer in a few weeks, hopefully I can snag some studs 20% off. 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Right on...I need to pull my skid and send my shocks in for a rebuild and then slap her all together with new TRS skid springs. Also sort of looking for a trail ripper.👍🏼

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on...I need to pull my skid and send my shocks in for a rebuild and then slap her all together with new TRS skid springs. Also sort of looking for a trail ripper.👍🏼

Better get them shocks out soon and beat the rush. Where do you send yours for rebuild?

I think I have the bug worked out of mine finally. Fuel injector was going. Fixed that and ran it on the grass in a couple classes last weekend and it ran great

Just now, Skidooski said:

Better get them shocks out soon and beat the rush. Where do you send yours for rebuild?

I think I have the bug worked out of mine finally. Fuel injector was going. Fixed that and ran it on the grass in a couple classes last weekend and it ran great

CMP in Vanderbilt did my last rebuild...not sure on this one and yeah I need to get cracking! Glad you got yours sorted out.👍🏼

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CMP in Vanderbilt did my last rebuild...not sure on this one and yeah I need to get cracking! Glad you got yours sorted out.👍🏼

Oh nice a local spot. Didn't know if you were sending them off to Ian or not. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Oh nice a local spot. Didn't know if you were sending them off to Ian or not. 

That dirt bike place in Waterford on 59 still there? Can’t remember the name. Small engine repair or something like that. The guy I dealt with there really knew his stuff.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That dirt bike place in Waterford on 59 still there? Can’t remember the name. Small engine repair or something like that. The guy I dealt with there really knew his stuff.

Magic Motorsports in Waterford on Dixie?

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Magic Motorsports in Waterford on Dixie?

Not sure about Magic, I asked a friend and the place I was talking about is no  longer there.