Check your account email address ×

played.....

it's almost like trump still doesn't really want this job. the picks he's making? after all the shit he said throughout the campaign? :lmao:he's probably thinking "wtf else do I have to do to get these dumb fucks from supporting me". he may actually enjoy getting the boot from the EC.

:lmao: 

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well it took awhile, but analer finally fell into the dumb fuck hole. congrats dude :bc:

edit: and yes, I got the sarcasm of your post, dumb ass.

What's is very telling is that you don't realize WHY voters are moving away from democrats.  Guys like you are a big factor

some role in the department of education perhaps?

Katrina Pierson, a spokesperson for Donald Trump and fixture on cable news, is seeking a role in his administration, according to two sources with knowledge of the matter.

On CNN, she blamed the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, which took place in 2001, on President Barack Obama. She also blamed the death of Capt. Humayun Khan, in 2004, on Obama and Hillary Clinton, his Secretary of State. Obama and Clinton did not assume those roles until 2009.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/13/media/katrina-pierson-trump/index.html

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What's is very telling is that you don't realize WHY voters are moving away from democrats.  Guys like you are a big factor

Is that why Hillary got as many votes as Obama did in 2012?

Once again, very insightful racer!  I do always enjoy reading your astute political commentary.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

popular vote says otherwise. you really need to stop with the "moving away froms", "landslides" etc. gullible people like you are how we ended up with trump. now I know you'd like to blame others, as usual, but you clowns own this one.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's almost like trump still doesn't really want this job. the picks he's making? after all the shit he said throughout the campaign? :lmao:he's probably thinking "wtf else do I have to do to get these dumb fucks from supporting me". he may actually enjoy getting the boot from the EC.

It's almost like libtards think that even though they lost, they still get to make all the decisions..

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I won't be here all day.  But I'd officially like to nominate this post for the "Most Idiotic Post of the Day" award.  I hope you win.  If not for this post, well....you'll have several nominated I'm sure.

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

popular vote says otherwise. you really need to stop with the "moving away froms", "landslides" etc. gullible people like you are how we ended up with trump. now I know you'd like to blame others, as usual, but you clowns own this one.

The fact that Hilliery lost makes it a land side. face it the left got their message pit and did not want 4 more years of smarmy self asborbed liberal greed.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I won't be here all day.  But I'd officially like to nominate this post for the "Most Idiotic Post of the Day" award.  I hope you win.  If not for this post, well....you'll have several nominated I'm sure.

did you not get the :lmao: at the end? that denotes a little sarcasm dude. good god.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

The fact that Hilliery lost makes it a land side. face it the left got their message pit and did not want 4 more years of smarmy self asborbed liberal greed.

again, the popular vote says otherwise.

oh wait, the counties.....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He'll top that stupidity will out even trying , it comes to him naturally, 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

30799F3D-59E0-4179-A1B6-48DFA7DD14D4_zps

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again popular vote is irrelevant. and why not audit the whole country if u think she stood a chance ? places like Detroit are why because we really don't want the real numbers   

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?  Please explain

because with the popular vote and 25  cents u can buy a gumball . totaly irrelevant but gives u something to grasp on to and say see see I am not alone I am a winner and my friends in California and NYC are standing strong  with me

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

again popular vote is irrelevant. and why not audit the whole country if u think she stood a chance ? places like Detroit are why because we really don't want the real numbers   

the point is that between the popular vote, the thin wins in the key battleground states, this election was not a "landlside", and people are not running away from the dems in droves, as dipshit racer would like to believe. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the point is that between the popular vote, the thin wins in the key battleground states, this election was not a "landlside", and people are not running away from the dems in droves, as dipshit racer would like to believe. 

tell that to the unions across the country . look at total votes cast  not far off from other yrs that says the people who go out and vote are changing there opinions prob biased on what they are watching on the MSM and the vomit pouring out of the mouth of most dems now days  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope, they are not.  A small number of swing voters voted for the Orangutan and that flipped a few states.  

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nope, they are not.  A small number of swing voters voted for the Orangutan and that flipped a few states.  

All you have to do is look at the other races on the ballot.  Voters are running from the democrats.  Oh but wait, derp derp derp the popular vote derp derp derp.  LOL 

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It really was a landslide, when all you fools were making the claims that Trump doesn't stand a chance, blah, blah, blah. Even more so when you consider the media was in Hillary's corner big time. It was refreshingly beautiful to see this country come alive and see what the Democrats were doing to this country. I'm so happy that Hillary lost, what a miserable human being she is.

29 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just out of curiosity, were you one of the libs screaming "racists" at the top of your lungs when Obama was referred to and depicted as a monkey when he was elected?

No.  Can't be!  That would be, ummmmm....what's the word?  Hypocritical?  

Well, well, well......librulz will be librulz I guess.

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It really was a landslide, when all you fools were making the claims that Trump doesn't stand a chance, blah, blah, blah. Even more so when you consider the media was in Hillary's corner big time. It was refreshingly beautiful to see this country come alive and see what the Democrats were doing to this country. I'm so happy that Hillary lost, what a miserable human being she is.

It was an epic trouncing.  Period.  The down ticket voting made that even more so.  The Dems, in spite of all their MSM rhetoric. lies and "selective stories" were just oblitherated. The very fact they cannot accept it and look deep as to what went wrong tells me that party is in for a world of hurt in just a short two more years.  Talk about "back of the queue" as Obama so elequently put it.....OFDA.