Check your account email address ×

played.....

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Increasing spending on wall and the military while reducing tax income. 

I thought you people were upset with the deficit.  What that only when a Democrat is in power?

I seem to remember you had an issue with Obama missing security meetings.

Wasn't there some concern of back room deals with the Russians in the last election? Is that ok now.

Time on the Golf course was another issue against Obama, but you're cool with the Donald.

Security costs on a night out in New York had the right livid when Obama did it once in a while. But those costs are fine on a regular basis with Trump. Wouldn't want his little boy to have to make new friends by taking him out of school.

Trump, his family and friends are going to fleece you like they do to their business partners. 

The right will turn around and blame Hillary for calling them Deplorable. "We didn't want to vote for the stupid, racist con man but Hillary made us"?

O has at least a $100,000,000 head start in that department Pierre.... :lmao:

Just now, Snake said:

O has at least a $100,000,000 head start in that department Pierre.... :lmao:

When will it be ok to stop calling it a wall. Trump has downgraded you to a fence.

Probably a trick he learned in Construction. "Yeah, I know I promised you a penthouse apartment but the basement is so much closer to the road. Think of all the elevator time you will save. "

Just now, revkevsdi said:

When will it be ok to stop calling it a wall. Trump has downgraded you to a fence.

Probably a trick he learned in Construction. "Yeah, I know I promised you a penthouse apartment but the basement is so much closer to the road. Think of all the elevator time you will save. "

Do you think you would survive on $100,000,000 vacations over 8 years?

And you're worried about an estate tax.... :lmao:

Just now, Snake said:

Do you think you would survive on $100,000,000 vacations over 8 years?

And you're worried about an estate tax.... :lmao:

Check out how much Trump will cost you for extra security during his term.

Then Check out how much the Trump family and his team will save in Estate taxes.

That's just the above board stuff. Imagine how much they are making when they trade the market ahead of his tweets.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Increasing spending on wall and the military while reducing tax income. 

I thought you people were upset with the deficit.  What that only when a Democrat is in power?

I seem to remember you had an issue with Obama missing security meetings.

Wasn't there some concern of back room deals with the Russians in the last election? Is that ok now.

Time on the Golf course was another issue against Obama, but you're cool with the Donald.

Security costs on a night out in New York had the right livid when Obama did it once in a while. But those costs are fine on a regular basis with Trump. Wouldn't want his little boy to have to make new friends by taking him out of school.

Trump, his family and friends are going to fleece you like they do to their business partners. 

The right will turn around and blame Hillary for calling them Deplorable. "We didn't want to vote for the stupid, racist con man but Hillary made us"?

man snakey is getting pounded today

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Check out how much Trump will cost you for extra security during his term.

Then Check out how much the Trump family and his team will save in Estate taxes.

That's just the above board stuff. Imagine how much they are making when they trade the market ahead of his tweets.

Objection; conjecture.

Sustained.

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Gullible snake.

Yes, we all get it.  You all hate successful people because they have something you never will.  But, look at it like this, you'll never have to make decisions that affect more than just yourself and your family.  

Hey, you're unsuccessful but, you're a good hater.  Envy and jealousy is a sought after attribute in the liberal community.  You're definitely surrounded by like minds anyway.  

I personally couldn't imagine what a room full of you must be like.  That type of icky must take a "Silkwood" type of rinsing off.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/9/2016 at 1:34 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That was an utter trash article. Could you post anything more politically biased and whiny? Trick question, you couldn't...

Hack opinion piece and slinger loves it. MC still thinks the Russians hacked the election and iceman is swarmy as ever.......this is why you guys can't have nice things. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 10:27 AM, Shifty said:

Hack opinion piece and slinger loves it. MC still thinks the Russians hacked the election and iceman is swarmy as ever.......this is why you guys can't have nice things. 

Even Trump admitted it

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is what people like about Trump. He tells it like it is.

He's a straight talker.   "I do have a relationship with Putin"

"I don't know Putin"

He looked into his eyes and saw his soul :guzzle: 

who didn't see this coming?

"Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump suggested Friday he is open to lifting sanctions on Russia, though he plans to keep them for "at least a period of time."

He told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Friday evening that he might do away with them if Russia helps the US battle terrorists or with other goals important to the US. The sanctions were implemented by the Obama administration last month in response to alleged Russian hacking during the election."

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How many dick Burke offshore with Trek bicycles? 

Or or is it ok for libtards running for office ?

Image result for broken record

was burke running for potus, promising to make America great again and save US jobs, and then she turned out and hired a job offshoring nitwit for commerce pick?

Edited by Snoslinger

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for broken record

was burke running for potus, promising to make America great again and save US jobs, and then she turned out and hired a job offshoring nitwit for commerce pick?

So it's ok as long as a lib is doing it, how typical of you