Check your account email address ×

Trudeau lives on

45 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Canadians lost another opportunity to shit can this fuck head and they choked, again.

Just like what was expected. Singh and the greens backed the Liberals. The cons only wanted a committee so they could investigate Trudeau and the WE scandal further but instead of Trudeau  being open and transparent, like he likes to tout, he chose a vote of confidence instead fully knowing it would pass because of the Singh's and his NDP's party vote.

Definitely a sad day for democracy in Canada. This prick and his party are destroying the country further everyday. :sad:

trudpp.jpg

Edited by irv

I do business in the Toronto area and most of the people that I am in contact with are Indian. They are very polite but are like machines, not unfriendly but not warm. Seems like Eastern Canada has become a haven for M-E and Indians. Kind of changes the Canadian heritage and I can see Canada headed for a huge cultural upheaval.

37 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I do business in the Toronto area and most of the people that I am in contact with are Indian. They are very polite but are like machines, not unfriendly but not warm. Seems like Eastern Canada has become a haven for M-E and Indians. Kind of changes the Canadian heritage and I can see Canada headed for a huge cultural upheaval.

GTA isn't Canada. It shares no values with Canada as a whole. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Looks the same south of the border.

Hey dummy stay focused on your own country FFS...if Irv can mange to do it briefly so can you!!!🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dummy stay focused on your own country FFS...if Irv can mange to do it briefly so can you!!!🤣🤣

Geez, you start whining early, Jim. Is this what your whole day is going to consist of? :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Unfortunately Liberals want a leader who isnt transparent and a crook...

lol ya a crook ......

fact remains the CPC didn't want an election and literally begged to not have a confidence vote....

Poor Jody she just wanted to speak the truth

Having said that, I am waiting to hear a Plan from CPC.  so far ZERO plan just rambling on about WE.  WE has been destroyed job well done.

WE had contract with 7 Provinces including yours - these contracts were at a Provincial level for helping youths in school deal with mental issues.  It is extremely funny that this is never brought up during these talks. 

90% of their contracts were with conservative governments.

ONTARIO

QUEBEC

MANITOBA

SASKATCHEWAN

ALBERTA

All conservative run Provinces

WE' has done great work over the decades, that is over now and there isn't a replacement yet.  

The real losers are the ones needing help 

but hey Trudeau's mom tried to help youths over the past 10 years - crooks all crooks

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol ya a crook ......

fact remains the CPC didn't want an election and literally begged to not have a confidence vote....

Poor Jody she just wanted to speak the truth

Having said that, I am waiting to hear a Plan from CPC.  so far ZERO plan just rambling on about WE.  WE has been destroyed job well done.

WE had contract with 7 Provinces including yours - these contracts were at a Provincial level for helping youths in school deal with mental issues.  It is extremely funny that this is never brought up during these talks. 

90% of their contracts were with conservative governments.

ONTARIO

QUEBEC

MANITOBA

SASKATCHEWAN

ALBERTA

All conservative run Provinces

WE' has done great work over the decades, that is over now and there isn't a replacement yet.  

The real losers are the ones needing help 

but hey Trudeau's mom tried to help youths over the past 10 years - crooks all crooks

Manitoba didnt profit from the conference.  The trudeaus did...