Check your account email address ×

Great question

jtssrx

The FBI has some serious explaining to do.  If this isn't a spotlight into the corruption in this town, and double standards, I don't know what is.  Me thinks Wray is fucked if he does, fucked if he doesn't, just like Comey 4 years ago.  He needs to go, and FBI needs to prosecute what are clearly crimes committed by the Bidens.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Its a valid question but regarding the Mueller SC investigation was controlled by a scope set up by Rod Rosenstein.   From what I recall that "directive or scope" or whatever you want to call it allowed them to go wherever potential illegal activities took them.  

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

The CEO says he has "extensive relevant records and communications" to share with the panel. 

"I don't have a political axe to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned about what I saw," his statement says. "The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ceo-hunter-biden-tied-firm-approaches-senate

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The FBI has some serious explaining to do.  If this isn't a spotlight into the corruption in this town, and double standards, I don't know what is.  Me thinks Wray is fucked if he does, fucked if he doesn't, just like Comey 4 years ago.  He needs to go, and FBI needs to prosecute what are clearly crimes committed by the Bidens.

When Trump wins in two weeks Wray is fired immediately 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody that posts a Donny Jr. tweet should stick their head in a wood chipper.🤣👍🏼

'The Lincoln Project'.

Take your ownage and shut the fuck up... :lol:

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn.... yet another reach around...if it weren’t for double standards you wouldn’t have any.🤣

At least half the forum thinks you're a dipshit.  Who exactly am I reaching around?  You weren't even quoting anyone  :lol: 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

At least half the forum thinks you're a dipshit.  Who exactly am I reaching around?  You weren't even quoting anyone  :lol: 

Oh no...how will I go on!!! 🤣

19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

are you confused? more likely just your normal state of dull normal

25E8F126-ECBD-4A3C-9BF6-61EB687F1C97.jpeg.d57b35691eff00e10226812362ea4820.jpeg