Check your account email address ×

BUT TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING DERRRRRR

f7ben

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

All you’ve proved is the typical “ tax the rich “ liberal bleat works more than actual facts and reality to liberals.

A0F3DAC3-0142-4A99-840C-44D3ED31B066.jpeg.8b95374e6431123817eef59eb1bffc9c.jpeg

No, I just know that Buffet and other very wealthy people that have forgotten more than you will ever know think the system should be changed.  I'll listen to them, not you.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No, I just know that Buffet and other very wealthy people that have forgotten more than you will ever know think the system should be changed.  I'll listen to them, not you.

And people that want to what they’ve earned are ignorant, 

LOL, how selectively arrogant you are. 962BAC1F-0D85-43F2-AF4B-FC1720691219.jpeg.b614f413d4015286cc5e43f252175606.jpeg

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And people that want to what they’ve earned are ignorant, 

LOL, how selectively arrogant you are. 962BAC1F-0D85-43F2-AF4B-FC1720691219.jpeg.b614f413d4015286cc5e43f252175606.jpeg

Stick to yeah it's bushes fault, you lack the originality to have an opinion of your own, you're the one constantly crying over what someone else pays, not me.

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Why do they need to pay someone else's bills if they can't pay their own?  And no every state doesn't pay in the same.  

Some are better managed and some receive more tax dollars than they pay in, probably many reasons.

Fine.

California, Illinois, Texas and Mass take up over 1/3 of Obamacare dollars.

Let's have at her.....

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fine.

California, Illinois, Texas and Mass take up over 1/3 of Obamacare dollars.

Let's have at her.....

California is the fifth largest economy in the world and supplies 1/3 of the US agriculture, Illinois has one of the largest financial centers in the world, Texas has oil, and Mass. has world class hospitals and a very wealthy population as well. 

They could have at her, that is the point.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

California is the fifth largest economy in the world and supplies 1/3 of the US agriculture, Illinois has one of the largest financial centers in the world, Texas has oil, and Mass. has world class hospitals and a very wealthy population as well. 

They could have at her, that is the point.

Yeah...what about Maine!!!!  Oh that’s right...nobody gives a fuck.🤣

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...what about Maine!!!!  Oh that’s right...nobody gives a fuck.🤣

I think  Cali.  set Trump straight on this during the phone call, something changed his mind.

Edited by 1jkw

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Of course they "claim" the system should be changed, my problem with Buffet is he is disingenuous at best with his "my secretary pays a higher tax rate than me."   First he's not talking about income taxes but includes FICA taxes in his calculations which are not income taxes.   Second he doesn't take into account the income taxes of BH or all the companies it owns taxes that he pays as an owner just doesn't show up on his fed income tax forms.  

If Buffet was so concerned about his current tax rates why not just give to the federal govt.   Its easy.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/public/gifts-to-government.html

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Of course they "claim" the system should be changed, my problem with Buffet is he is disingenuous at best with his "my secretary pays a higher tax rate than me."   First he's not talking about income taxes but includes FICA taxes in his calculations which are not income taxes.   Second he doesn't take into account the income taxes of BH or all the companies it owns taxes that he pays as an owner just doesn't show up on his fed income tax forms.  

If Buffet was so concerned about his current tax rates why not just give to the federal govt.   Its easy.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/public/gifts-to-government.html

The system should be changed, it is way to complex.  Everyone pays taxes in excess of FICA, his would be more because he owns more, his accountants are paid more than a huge number of Americans make.  There needs to be a change, but it won't happen.  

Or Buffet can point out the problem and get everyone on board to change the system.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt...Creeper has been crying about this for 10 years...maybe longer.

Shut up Dumbfuck.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Stick to yeah it's bushes fault, you lack the originality to have an opinion of your own, you're the one constantly crying over what someone else pays, not me.

There’s nothing original about raising taxes and bleating “ fair share”

53 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The system should be changed, it is way to complex.  Everyone pays taxes in excess of FICA, his would be more because he owns more, his accountants are paid more than a huge number of Americans make.  There needs to be a change, but it won't happen.  

Or Buffet can point out the problem and get everyone on board to change the system.

Part of it was simplified dramatically in the last tax cut bill.   I agree still vastly too complex and not my point.   My point is that people like Buffet are disingenuous when they say they pay less percentage of income taxes than a clerical worker.  The simple difference between S and C corp filing makes a huge difference there.   Also does with he way Buffet compensates himself but thru the ownership of his companies he's paying a much, much higher rate its just on the corps filings instead of his personal but its still his "taxes."

I would like us to tackle the carried interest and reinsurance that so many use to legally avoid taxes.  Some of it can be by the AMT.  

https://www.fool.com/taxes/2017/10/17/how-do-capital-gains-affect-amt.aspx 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Shut up Dumbfuck.

There’s nothing original about raising taxes and bleating “ fair share”

I didn't bring either of those up, you did. I stated that the states if were refused federal aid, could refuse sending in their money to the federal government. Pretty simple concept, if you're not obsessed with what people pay in taxes like you are.

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I didn't bring either of those up, you did. I stated that the states if were refused federal aid, could refuse sending in their money to the federal government. Pretty simple concept, if you're not obsessed with what people pay in taxes like you are.

State that want the aid the most are the ones that allowed the leftists to riot vandalize , burn and loot.

let them finance their own stupidity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

State that want the aid the most are the ones that allowed the leftists to riot vandalize , burn and loot.

let them finance their own stupidity.

If they keep their own money they can finance it.

50 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re the one bleating about taxes on rich people 

No I'm not, again read this slowly, I said that "states that don't get federal money back can just not send money to the federal government instead".   Stick with it's bushes fault.

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

While missing the point, and I might add there are plenty of very well off people who pay very little in fed. taxes.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Or perhaps as Buffet has said maybe the tax code should be changed so someone making 30,000 a year doesn't pay a higher % of their income than someone making millions, that would maybe stop the whining by them and you.

Yes, the same ones you and I use as well. I use the same accountant as most of my wealthy friends do too, although I'm not anywhere close to as well off as they are.

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I'm not, again read this slowly, I said that "states that don't get federal money back can just not send money to the federal government instead".   Stick with it's bushes fault.

20 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The point should be that the people that whine the most about taxes are 47%ers that contribute little to nothing,

This is where you got off topic. I was talking about the states and you started your usual crying about who isn't paying taxes, not me.