Check your account email address ×

BUT TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING DERRRRRR

f7ben

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The money they put in goes for federal projects. It’s not supposed to all come back to them what would be the point of that 

The point would be that these states payout lots of tax money to help other states, now they need help and want some of their own money back, I guess you think they shouldn't get their own money back?

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

He is literally begging republicans to pass a 2.2 trillion dollar bill of fucking dem pork so he can buy retard votes for $1200 :lol: 

and the morons cheer him on

I’m no trump fan, he was the lesser of two evils,,,, imagine the spending under a Shrillery administration 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The point would be that these states payout lots of tax money to help other states, now they need help and want some of their own money back, I guess you think they shouldn't get their own money back?

The point should be that the people that whine the most about taxes are 47%ers that contribute little to nothing,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They aren’t asking for their money back they are asking to have their pensions for public service workers bailed out. Not one of these states has bothered to reform their budgets to correct the problem. Fuck some superintendent of a failing/shrinking school district near me make 500k before his benefits. 

You can’t over promise and then ask for a bailout. No one bails you and I out when we over spend they take all our shit an throw us on the street  

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The point should be that the people that whine the most about taxes are 47%ers that contribute little to nothing,

We are talking about states, the ones that have paid the federal government for years and now need some of their own money back.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

We are talking about states, the ones that have paid the federal government for years and now need some of their own money back.

You keep saying that but it doesn’t make it true!!! Everyone state has obligations towards the federal government they must pay

Let me put it this way how come every other state doesn’t have a public service union pension shortfall??? 

17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m no trump fan, he was the lesser of two evils,,,, imagine the spending under a Shrillery administration 

well her campaign spending promises were far less aggressive than trump's and also included tax increases to higher earners to offset them as opposed to trump's combo of tax cuts combined with billions in new spending. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They aren’t asking for their money back they are asking to have their pensions for public service workers bailed out. Not one of these states has bothered to reform their budgets to correct the problem. Fuck some superintendent of a failing/shrinking school district near me make 500k before his benefits. 

You can’t over promise and then ask for a bailout. No one bails you and I out when we over spend they take all our shit an throw us on the street  

While I agree there needed to be changes made, it would have been much easier if they weren't paying for other states. 

Yes you can, it's done all the time, but never at the rate it is now. Consider this, the entire stimulus that ran out  in 2019 was just under 900 billion, there was 3 trillion paid out by March 2nd this year, the Fed. balance sheet that had been 4 trillion on average thru 2019 will reach 10 trillion by 2021.  I agree the average person will get no bailout and lose what they have, not the rich.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You keep saying that but it doesn’t make it true!!! Everyone state has obligations towards the federal government they must pay

Let me put it this way how come every other state doesn’t have a public service union pension shortfall??? 

Why do they need to pay someone else's bills if they can't pay their own?  And no every state doesn't pay in the same.  

Some are better managed and some receive more tax dollars than they pay in, probably many reasons.

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well her campaign spending promises were far less aggressive than trump's and also included tax increases to higher earners to offset them as opposed to trump's combo of tax cuts combined with billions in new spending. 

And the “promise” of a Clinton is as reliable as McLiars predictions..

42 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I’m pointing out that the 47%ers seem to be the ones whining the most about other people’s money.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m pointing out that the 47%ers seem to be the ones whining the most about other people’s money.

While missing the point, and I might add there are plenty of very well off people who pay very little in fed. taxes.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

While missing the point, and I might add there are plenty of very well off people who pay very little in fed. taxes.

While defending eThe societal parasites you ignore the vast majority of income tax is paid by the evil rich, 

Edited by Sleepr2

16 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

While defending eThe societal parasites you ignore the vast majority of income tax is paid by the evil rich, 

Not defending anybody, and you are far more concerned about who pays what than I am. And I have a number of very wealthy friends don't think any of them are evil, in fact quite the opposite.  There are very well off people who pay very little fed. tax, it's not their fault it's the tax code that allows it, too bad you can't grasp that the more money you have in theory, the more tax you pay. Funny guys like Warren Buffet  who have tons of money readily admit that they can pay a smaller % in tax but you just are jealous I guess, not really sure why it bothers you so much.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not defending anybody, and you are far more concerned about who pays what than I am. And I have a number of very wealthy friends don't think any of them are evil, in fact quite the opposite.  There are very well off people who pay very little fed. tax, it's not their fault it's the tax code that allows it, too bad you can't grasp that the more money you have in theory, the more tax you pay. Funny guys like Warren Buffet  who have tons of money readily admit that they can pay a smaller % in tax but you just are jealous I guess, not really sure why it bothers you so much.

No disagreement with your premise,  perhaps those that pay little to nothing should stop whining about those that pay the most.

as far as your  “wealthy friends “ they are using the tax laws that Obama and Clinton use.? 

Edited by Sleepr2

26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Well if it makes you feel better about trumps reckless and irresponsible spending I guess that’s all that counts. 

No disagreement with trumps disappointing continued spending, not to mention his stupidity on the second amendment.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No disagreement with your premise,  perhaps those that pay little to nothing should stop whining about those that pay the most.

as far as your  “wealthy friends “ they are using the tax laws that Obama and Clinton use.? 

Or perhaps as Buffet has said maybe the tax code should be changed so someone making 30,000 a year doesn't pay a higher % of their income than someone making millions, that would maybe stop the whining by them and you.

Yes, the same ones you and I use as well. I use the same accountant as most of my wealthy friends do too, although I'm not anywhere close to as well off as they are.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or perhaps as Buffet has said maybe the tax code should be changed so someone making 30,000 a year doesn't pay a higher % of their income than someone making millions, that would maybe stop the whining by them and you.

Yes, the same ones you and I use as well. I use the same accountant as most of my wealthy friends do too, although I'm not anywhere close to as well off as they are.

What is higher ? ten percent of nothing or ten  percent of one hundred thousand? 
the buffet percentage bleat has been as overplayed as much calling anyone not liberal a racist.,

The top 1 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted annual gross income of $480,930 or higher, pay about 39 percent of federal income taxes. That means about 892,000 Americans are stuck with paying 39 percent of all federal taxes.

The top 10 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted gross income over $138,031, pay about 70.6 percent of federal income taxes.

About 1.7 million Americans, less than 1 percent of our population, pay 70.6 percent of federal income taxes. Is that fair, or do you think they should pay more?

But the fairness question goes further. The bottom 50 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted gross income of $39,275 or less, pay 2.83 percent of federal income taxes.

Thirty-seven million tax filers have no tax obligation at all. The Tax Policy Center estimates that 45.5 percent of households will not pay federal income tax this year.

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

What is a higher number, ten percent of nothing or then percent of one hundred thousand? 
the buffet percentage bleat has been as overplayed as calling anyone not liberal a racist.,

The top 1 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted annual gross income of $480,930 or higher, pay about 39 percent of federal income taxes. That means about 892,000 Americans are stuck with paying 39 percent of all federal taxes.

The top 10 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted gross income over $138,031, pay about 70.6 percent of federal income taxes.

About 1.7 million Americans, less than 1 percent of our population, pay 70.6 percent of federal income taxes. Is that fair, or do you think they should pay more?

But the fairness question goes further. The bottom 50 percent of income earners, those having an adjusted gross income of $39,275 or less, pay 2.83 percent of federal income taxes.

Thirty-seven million tax filers have no tax obligation at all. The Tax Policy Center estimates that 45.5 percent of households will not pay federal income tax this year.

Yes, I'm sure you know way more than Buffet.

Do you know what adjusted income means?

You just proved that you are far more worried about what other people pay than me or anyone else on this site.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You just proved that you are far more worried about what other people pay than me or anyone else on this site.

All you’ve proved is the typical “ tax the rich “ liberal bleat works more than actual facts and reality to liberals.

A0F3DAC3-0142-4A99-840C-44D3ED31B066.jpeg.8b95374e6431123817eef59eb1bffc9c.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It would be nice if those that pay little to nothing would stop whining about those that actually pay tax.

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It would be nice if those that pay little to nothing would stop whining about those that actually pay tax.

It would be nice if it didn't bother you so much too.