Check your account email address ×

Black Americans rush to polls in surge of emotion

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“An ex liberal reluctantly supports Trump”

”Mr. Seigle, a professor emeritus at New York’s Cooper union and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, says he overcame his distaste for Mr. Trump for three reasons, first, foreign policy: crushing Isis, pulling us out of the Iran nuclear deal, moving our Embassy to Jerusalem, and making fools of those people who insist that the Palestinian issue is at the heart of the Arab/Israeli conflict. Second, by his ability to withstand a prolonged coup attempt by the Democrats and the media, which started with the Steele dossier: if I’m saying what I find impressive about Trump, it’s what he survived;  he has an extraordinary amount of arrogance, egotism and self-confidence. Mr. Seigle’s third reason goes to the heart of his own political philosophy. He sees the president has a champion of bourgeois values under threat from the “clarisy”, Mr. Seigle’s word for the dominant elites who despise those values.  He regards Mr. Biden as a captain of this clarisy, and running mate Kamala Harris as the embodiment of it.  “I don’t want to see her as president,” Mr. Seigle says of Senator Harris. I don’t want a San Francisco Democrat who is likely to impose elements of the green new deal, which she sponsored but lied about sponsoring on television. If Biden wins, she will be president in short order. I don’t know how long Biden will last. In Mr. Seigle‘s view, “Hardwork, faith, family in autonomy“ Have an able to America to thrive, and Mr. Trump stands for those values, even if he doesn’t always exemplify them “the elite is largely detached from the middle class”, Mr. Seigle says. “The two major sources of wealth in the last 20 years have been finance in Silicon Valley. Neither of them has much connection to middle/class America, or middle America”

In the WSJ today.....

and why Trump will win.

well that settles it :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know it is but did you see how they attacked Ice cube over it? simply because he was talking to republicans and not condemning them

Truth.  

Stepped out of line one time and got his ass handed to him by the tolerant left.  Blacks have their opinion made for them and they God Damn better do what they are told .  100% of the time. 

01623B86-52A7-4FBB-9977-63E8819ECFBC.jpeg

51 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well that settles it :lol: 

I never said it settled anything. Did you have anything else cogent to add?

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you know opinions matter only when they are in trumps favor.  otherwise whoever wrote/said it is full of shit in the Cult members world.  

Deep.  Cult.  Trumpers. Christ learn a few new words would you?  :lol:  Talk about a one trick pony. I posted an excerpt from an article in the Wall Street Journal. Do either of you dingdong’s have anything else to say?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Deep.  Cult.  Trumpers. Christ learn a few new words would you?  :lol:  Talk about a one trick pony. I posted an excerpt from an article in the Wall Street Journal. Do either of you dingdong’s have anything else to say?

Drink more kool aid

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Too much sugar and I hate the fake shit....leaves a bitter after taste.

i hear you,  wife had some juice boxes for the rats she takes care of and they were gross.  I've been on an arnold palmer kick laely otherwise water.  

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1st bold: nope, I'm good!

2nd bold: 

dd-11.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i hear you,  wife had some juice boxes for the rats she takes care of and they were gross.  I've been on an arnold palmer kick laely otherwise water.  

Why don't you stop arguing on the Internet and find us a camp in Maine. Will take a quick vote let you back in if you behave.

Just now, frenchy said:

not really

Right so showing that a black president who did nothing for the black population is like saying Biden will represent the black vote. 

Trump is a representative for all legal voters.  Sheep won't admit it however.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Right so showing that a black president who did nothing for the black population is like saying Biden will represent the black vote. 

Trump is a representative for all legal voters.  Sheep won't admit it however.

Frenchy's down for the struggle!  Watch your microaggressions bro!

13 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Trump is pledging to invest $500 billion into the black community.  Biden’s plan is only $150 billion investment.  Vote Biden!!!

too late. damnit.