Check your account email address ×

Fox News portrayed it as one of the biggest scandals in American history. Then it fell apart

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wow...amazing how this report has garnered so much silence from so many here.🤣🤣

The best part is that Trump is not happy with Barr for not finding wrongdoing.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fox News portrayed it as one of the biggest scandals in American history. Then it fell apart

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/media/fox-news-unmasking-obamagate/index.html

You didn't really think anyone was going to be indicted, did you? The Durham investigation will be the same thing. 

But know this Horowitz called out the unmasking for a reason. There are checks and balances and the Obama administration abused its power. Much like the Bush administration did when it started the Iraq war over a lie. These people will never be prosecuted but regular guys like and I go to jail every day. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You didn't really think anyone was going to be indicted, did you? The Durham investigation will be the same thing. 

But know this Horowitz called out the unmasking for a reason. There are checks and balances and the Obama administration abused its power. Much like the Bush administration did when it started the Iraq war over a lie. These people will never be prosecuted but regular guys like and I go to jail every day. 

It was the republican’s Russiagate. Nothing more 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It was the republican’s Russiagate. Nothing more 

The unmasking happened Trump Russia did not. The unmasking was part of the Trump Russia BS. They unmasked Flynn's name to promote the story that Flynn and Trump were working with the Russians. Not one person has ever and will ever be charged with a crime pertaining to working with Russia. 

Again I'm well aware you don't care what these people do. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The unmasking happened Trump Russia did not. The unmasking was part of the Trump Russia BS. They unmasked Flynn's name to promote the story that Flynn and Trump were working with the Russians. Not one person has ever and will ever be charged with a crime pertaining to working with Russia. 

Again I'm well aware you don't care what these people do. 

Nothing illegal occurred. Nothing 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The DOJ agrees with me. I thought russiagate was bullshit and thought the same of this. It’s all bullshit. 

Here’s the deal republicans and democrats have committed obvious crimes for years. These people have enriched themselves off our backs and you don’t seem to care. I think I’ll put you back on ignore because you can’t have an honest conversation about anything 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s the deal republicans and democrats have committed obvious crimes for years. These people have enriched themselves off our backs and you don’t seem to care. I think I’ll put you back on ignore because you can’t have an honest conversation about anything 

:lol: 

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

yes,  but the Kool aid drinkers pretend it's only the other side and never recognize their own malfeasance.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I was told here trump was different though? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes,  but the Kool aid drinkers pretend it's only the other side and never recognize their own malfeasance.  

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was told here trump was different though? 

:true:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

You all know I lean right, republicans are scum!! 

Powerful people never go to jail in this country. It's all for show. Obama, Bush, Clinton, probably all belong in prison for one reason or another... It's corrupt as hell and there's no such thing as an outsider once they're assimilated into the machine.