Check your account email address ×

Biden Campaign Sells Thousands of Fly Swatters: Campaign Update

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Didn't a fly land on Hillary in one of her debates against Trump too?? I think I remember something like that happening

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Great response to "peaceful transition"   I mean it is fucking laughable what has happened and you are going to make issue with what hasn't?  

The narrative machine hadn’t stopped since day 1. It’s working overtime now. There is some yuge irony there in the fact that they’ve never accepted the results of the last election. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The narrative machine hadn’t stopped since day 1. It’s working overtime now. There is some yuge irony there in the fact that they’ve never accepted the results of the last election. 

It is the same bias questions and coverage   over and over.  A fair question would of been...After 3 years of disproven accusations, charges, impeachment, will YOU accept the results of this  election?  
mrs Harris ?   Mr. Pence?  

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't a fly land on Hillary in one of her debates against Trump too?? I think I remember something like that happening

Yeah it did. But not for two minutes. Yet again what living creature would spend a millisecond on that phony? There was probably something in that hair that the fly was feeding on. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah it did. But not for two minutes. Yet again what living creature would spend a millisecond on that phony? There was probably something in that hair that the fly was feeding on. 

His hair reminds me of the little lego guys, where their hair comes all off in a plastic mold..:lol2:..like helmet head