Check your account email address ×

Tucker From last night

jtssrx

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As always Tucker is spot on.  Modern day media and the Democratic Party discussed me. Indoctrination, stupidity and violence.

He really is.

Look at all those Trump supporters burning shit down.  Just how fucking stupid is the Dems base?

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As always Tucker is spot on.  Modern day media and the Democratic Party discussed me. Indoctrination, stupidity and violence.

It is not just the left in the USA.  This goes much much further. The entire west is plagued by a group of globalist looking to take over Western society and destroy the power freedom and middle class wealth holds. The end game is one government with two classes of people. The ruling class and the working poor. This has been in works for 2 decades. Inroads were made first in Europe,  then in the US under Obama, then in Canada under Trudeau.  Donald Trump has been the only thing slowing this down. Simply look at the reaction when he threw a wrench into this plan. This election in Nov is the most important one that the world has ever had.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

It is not just the left in the USA.  This goes much much further. The entire west is plagued by a group of globalist looking to take over Western society and destroy the power freedom and middle class wealth holds. The end game is one government with two classes of people. The ruling class and the working poor. This has been in works for 2 decades. Inroads were made first in Europe,  then in the US under Obama, then in Canada under Trudeau.  Donald Trump has been the only thing slowing this down. Simply look at the reaction when he threw a wrench into this plan. This election in Nov is the most important one that the world has ever had.

Agree on all.  And the only way it works is to lie like fuck to the people.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, ManOnManOral said:

Exactly! It amazes me not many can figure this out despite what is right in front of their eyes. 

trumptheman.jpg

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing you guys need to listen to someone like him to tell you how to think.

Nobody tells me how to think. I have asserted that the scenario as described in my above post, is in fact real, and is in the works, for well over 15 years now. Long before trump ever arrived on the scene. It is you that parrots cnn talking points, day in and day out. I do not think you have posted an original thought, ever.