Check your account email address ×

134 felony charges against Dem in voter fraud case

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently this does happen, His own campaign creating fake mail in ballots..

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton-voter-fraud

Just saw a 1000 extra absentee ballots were sent to Virginia residents, they all received 2 mail in ballots for each individual..

Was a "printing error" apparently..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Just saw a 1000 extra absentee ballots were sent to Virginia residents, they all received 2 mail in ballots for each individual..

Was a "printing error" apparently..

First of all they will only count one ballot and were these ballots sent only to Democrat Voters? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all they will only count one ballot and were these ballots sent only to Democrat Voters? 

Which one will they count?  Will it be the correct one?

Do you think mail in ballots hurt or help your candidate?

Edited by racer254

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you know that?

On the second question I never implied what political party they were sent to because I do not know, what I do know is multiple ballots were sent to a 1000 people.

I want an honest election but it seems by what's going on it is going to be littered with fraud and that fraud could go either way as far as I know.. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

How do you know that?

On the second question I never implied what political party they were sent to because I do not know, what I do know is multiple ballots were sent to a 1000 people.

I want an honest election but it seems by what's going on it is going to be littered with fraud and that fraud could go either way as far as I know.. 

Guarantee they will be finding ballots in the back of cars and in closets for YEARS for the loser of this election.

Edited by racer254

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Which one will they count?  Will it be the correct one?

Do you think mail in ballots hurt or help your candidate?

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Guarantee they will be finding ballots in the back of cars and in closets for YEARS for the loser of this election.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

134 felony fraud charges is retarded?

This is retarded.

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How do you know that?

Sorry I lumped you in with racer.🤣

Voter fraud is always overblown and this year it’s over the top because of a certain someone saying EVERY DAY that the election is rigged if he loses.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry I lumped you in with racer.🤣

Voter fraud is always overblown and this year it’s over the top because of a certain someone saying EVERY DAY that the election is rigged if he loses.

It's over the top because of the changes happening with how to get ballots you dipshit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's over the top because of the changes happening with how to get ballots you dipshit.

Listen you idiot a few months back Trump tweeted out that Michigan’s SOS had illegally sent out millions of ballots illegally, what an outrage, the fix is in, blah,blah...of course it was a lie and IIRC he corrected himself later but his mouth breathing supporters didn’t care because all they heard and read was the first tweet...Trump is good that way as he knows he can say any lie he wants and dipshits like you will believe it and repeat it no matter how many times you are corrected. It’s why he is saying what he is now.

Just now, racer254 said:

I saw an interview with some woman earlier in the week who has some oversite on mail in ballots and how hard they were to be filed out..She was a Dem and a state representative..I can't remember her name or the state she was with..but not really the point of my post.

What she did say was how hard it was to actually fill out the form correctly and mail it correctly. She said the biggest problem was that the requestee of the ballot receives 2 envelopes to mail back the ballot.  The first one is a privacy envelope which goes inside the return envelope. Well she wants to do away with the privacy envelope.. "it's too difficult for people to understand they have to put the one inside the other"

I was just like what the actual fucking fuck...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you idiot a few months back Trump tweeted out that Michigan’s SOS had illegally sent out millions of ballots illegally, what an outrage, the fix is in, blah,blah...of course it was a lie and IIRC he corrected himself later but his mouth breathing supporters didn’t care because all they heard and read was the first tweet...Trump is good that way as he knows he can say any lie he wants and dipshits like you will believe it and repeat it no matter how many times you are corrected. It’s why he is saying what he is now.

I will repeat it since you didn't seem to address my post.

It is over the top now because of the changes happening with how to get ballots you dipshit.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You fuckers are seriously retarded. 🤣🤣

Yes people worried about voter fraud with unsolicited mail out ballot along with all the dem states that are going to  alow ballot harvisting yes we are tbe retarded ones . Good god wake the fuck up. No one has to do more than look to CA to see how well ballot harvesting works out 

This election is screwed and will be filled with fraud........no reason we can't vote in person. There is a reason why Dems have zero issues and have pushed for mail-in voting.  They thrive on fraudulent impeachments and will do anything to unseat Trump with fraudulent voting methods....... Biden may very well prevail under these circumstances.

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Only took 2 weeks in CA after the first count for the harvested ballots to drastically change the outcome