Check your account email address ×

Scientists discover where the China flu came from

BOHICA

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I don't trust a motherfucking thing the government or the media tell us but I always thought we knew from early in that this had a chink origin?

Some thought it was of European origin....  Why?  Cause trump called it the “China flu” and that is racist towards Chinese.  So a certain political side of the spectrum has tried to shift the blame to white people in Europe as the origin.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Some thought it was of European origin....  Why?  Cause trump called it the “China flu” and that is racist towards Chinese.  So a certain political side of the spectrum has tried to shift the blame to white people in Europe as the origin.

I remember that,too!  :lol:

As far as I'm concerned the virus name is and always has been the China Aids!

If the Chinks had nothing to do with this virus, then they would have opened the Virology Institute in Wuhan, to global inspection.

To my understanding, the Chinks REFUSED to allow inspectors in. 

Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.................BIOLOGICAL WARFARE on a global scale. 

The WORLD should attack China. 

Russia from the northwest, India from the south, and the USA with gunships and aircraft carriers of the China coast. 

If someone shoots your family member, you'd wanna kill them, right?????

If someone poisons your family member, you'd still want to kill them, right? 

Method of death doesn't matter, they are still DEAD!!!

The only thing that fukkin article said was the derivatives of that viral strain could come from bats. 

Big fukkin deal, they modified it, and RELEASED it onto the USA and the world.

I've never heard of an apology from China, have you????????????

They did it to retaliate against the trade deal, and to take over the SOUTH CHINA SEA.

Don't forget, they are fukkin COMMIES!!

Watch the vid on YOUTUBE of them marching to DAFT PUNK!!!

And the Spanish flu came from?

Pointing fingers all day won't help fix anything.  Seems like we are surrounded by finger pointing and blame from politicians, celebrities, and anyone that wants to blab.

We could get more done if they quit blaming, tried to point forward a bit, and look at solutions.

The saying "Talk is cheap", has been around for awhile.  It isn't hard to see why.  Now, these yahoos can get a bigger audience with social media and eighteen news sources within seconds.  Fame is more important than the truth or solutions.

It's time to shut up and actually do something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Chinese Virus but we dunno if it's from a Lab that appears to have knowledge and samples of the virus in Horseshoe bats for years or some Demented Bat Eatin Mutherfukker in a Live Market. Either way, a nice 100% Import Tax on anything from China should put a good dent in repaying the debt and devastation they've caused.

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So Chinese Virus but we dunno if it's from a Lab that appears to have knowledge and samples of the virus in Horseshoe bats for years or some Demented Bat Eatin Mutherfukker in a Live Market. Either way, a nice 100% Import Tax on anything from China should put a good dent in repaying the debt and devastation they've caused.

I think this is what's gonna happen,............ECONOMIC RETALIATION. 

Don't blame the Chinese. I have ALWAYS blamed the fucking American businessman, for outsourcing to increase their profits. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think this is what's gonna happen,............ECONOMIC RETALIATION. 

Don't blame the Chinese. I have ALWAYS blamed the fucking American businessman, for outsourcing to increase their profits. 

China has out done the USA years ago, the American ultra eagle has been beaten by the chinks 

1 hour ago, The One said:

China has out done the USA years ago, the American ultra eagle has been beaten by the chinks 

The USA dwarfs China in wealth. The Chinese appear to be flush with cash only because bejing owns everything. The personal assets of America combined with the corporate assets have more value than that of the rest of the world combined.

• Like 1