Check your account email address ×

October Surprise?

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member

Will influence some but the MSM did a good job convincing the weak that Trump was/is in bed with Russia.   Strozk was on the other night saying Trump still is a pawn of Russia.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Will influence some but the MSM did a good job convincing the weak that Trump was/is in bed with Russia.   Strozk was on the other night saying Trump still is a pawn of Russia.  

Washington Times is generally counter to Washington Post.  It will be interesting to see how they cover this story, along with CNN, MSNBC and all the other usual suspects.  I still hope for jail time for some of these pricks who are fucking treasonous as far as I’m concerned 

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, they believe him because Peter Strozk is just a stand up, truthful, honest guy.  LOL

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When will a single person of consequence be locked up???

It just wont happen.  it never does.  we will get a couple bullshit convictions, tampering ect.. and the rest will be brushed aside and forgotten as usual.  

1 minute ago, old indy said:

It just wont happen.  it never does.  we will get a couple bullshit convictions, tampering ect.. and the rest will be brushed aside and forgotten as usual.  

Because they are all on the same team and all this theatre is nothing more than fodder for partisan fucktards 

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Trump loses that is a guarantee.

4 years and not a single big corrupt player even slightly threatened with anything other than media hit pieces and theatrics for retards

Yah......hard pass on another 4 years of empty promises 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

4 years and not a single big corrupt player even slightly threatened with anything other than media hit pieces and theatrics for retards

Investigations for Russia was 2 or 2.5 years. What was he gonna do then? Then impeachment.

I prefer to be optimistic about it.... whatev....

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Investigations for Russia was 2 or 2.5 years. What was he gonna do then? Then impeachment.

I prefer to be optimistic about it.... whatev....

It’s not happening.....it would be great if it did but it aint

Just now, Snake said:

One thing about Trump is he punches back twice as hard. This pissed him off.

Wait and see.

These intelligence assholes have miles of dirt on the most powerful people in the world. They are fully autonomous and fully insulated from any scrutiny or consequence at all. For fuck sakes Bill Barr and James Comey are peas in a pod and have worked hand in hand towards the same ends for the same masters their entire careers

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These intelligence assholes have miles of dirt on the most powerful people in the world. They are fully autonomous and fully insulated from any scrutiny or consequence at all. For fuck sakes Bill Barr and James Comey are peas in a pod and have worked hand in hand towards the same ends for the same masters their entire careers

As I said.... we'll see.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One thing the Dems have been good at is making it tough For Trump to retaliate Hard on things without looking like the bad guy.  they frame all their moves this way. sooooooo predictable 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I think they already fried some low level flunkie. Blamed it on some chick. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think they already fried some low level flunkie. Blamed it on some chick. 

yup  the initial altering of the information fed to the fisa judge i believe.        first patsy down,  now i wonder whos next?