Showers

77°  65°  60% NW 8 mph 84% 6 of 10  6:16 am  8:15 pm  5:29 pm  2:30 am
MON 
scattered-showers.svgz?1
AUG 15

AM Showers

79°  63°  60% NW 10 mph 69% 6 of 10  6:17 am  8:13 p

Just now, ckf said:

Have you been spending much time at the lake this summer?

Actually, yes......  Quite a bit and I was able to mix work with pleasure.   Bummer is we wont be back up for a couple weeks but oh well.     :bc:   September looks packed time wise which i'm looking forward 2.    Had the LP tank filled at 1.78 a gal so i'll keep her toasty until we shut-er down in Nov.   :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Feels like Somalia here today and my dumbass had beer flowing out of my pores....a friend of mines dad passed away last week and they had a celebration of life last night at the local ball field where Dave and alot of us spent time. I actually reconnected with a few old friends and ended staying too late and drinking too much....hurting for sure today. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Feels like Somalia here today and my dumbass had beer flowing out of my pores....a friend of mines dad passed away last week and they had a celebration of life last night at the local ball field where Dave and alot of us spent time. I actually reconnected with a few old friends and ended staying too late and drinking too much....hurting for sure today. 

The older we get, the longer it takes to recover :bc:

77° here now with 53% humidity. It's supposed to get warmer and more humid each day for the rest of the week. On a good note for snow lovers, the days are getting shorter.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

The older we get, the longer it takes to recover :bc:

77° here now with 53% humidity. It's supposed to get warmer and more humid each day for the rest of the week. On a good note for snow lovers, the days are getting shorter.

I think my problems started when I ran out of Labatts and started hitting the keg of Bud Light hard. :burp:

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

No sir.  Great friends, great fun but lots of other commitments for the next couple months.   :bc: 

I'm sure just organizing an event like that can be a lot of work. My hat is off to you my friend  :hi:  

• Like 1

The sticky air has returned to the northeast. Dew points are in the mid 60's and rising here in northern VT. Today's forecast is calling for partly sunny skies with a high near 80. 

There is talk of a big storm coming through here this weekend with 1-4 inches of rain.

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Burlington VT 1029 AM EDT Wed Aug 10 2016 .SYNOPSIS... Scattered showers and a few thunderstorms will affect the region today with the highest coverage across the southern Adirondacks into southern Vermont. This system will herald the arrival of a muggy and humid airmass to the region with the hottest temperatures of the summer expected on Thursday. Conditions trend unsettled by Friday into the upcoming weekend as deep tropical moisture and an approaching weak cold front combine to produce numerous showers and thunderstorms, some with heavy rainfall.

5 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

had thunder storms at 3am..maybe a 1/4" of rain....that helps.

yup here too just when I was getting ready to load this am no roof over loading loading rack and don't want to be on them with lightning had to wait 45min to load

next two days,:wall:

TODAY 
mostly-sunny.svgz?1
AUG 11

Mostly Sunny

92°  75°  20% NNW 6 mph 61% 8 of 10  6:13 am  8:19 pm  2:47 pm  12:26 am
FRI 
partly-cloudy.svgz?1
AUG 12

Partly Cloudy

91°  76°  20% WSW 14 mph 67% 7 of 10  6:14 am  8:17 pm  3:43 pm  1:03 am