Check your account email address ×

Ben Shapiro asks: 'Who in the hell thought it was a good idea for Trump to talk to Bob Woodward?'

spin_dry

9 hours ago, Matt said:

You listen to Ben? 

It was a hypothetical question. His point was that the White House Press Office should have cut the damn phone lines. He's not wrong. 

To protect Trump from Trump? Really? And how exactly would that have worked? Who in the press office was willing to give up their job for that piece of shit? The only reason they work there is for resume padding. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

To protect Trump from Trump? Really? And how exactly would that have worked? Who in the press office was willing to give up their job for that piece of shit? The only reason they work there is for resume padding. 

As opposed to democrats?

Holy fuck dude... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But what about Democrats, what about Obama, what about Hillary...blah, blah,blah...what a sawed off little cheesedick.🤣🤣

You got this thing about making personal comments about peoples professions, their stature (even though you never met them).  I'm just curious, how do you act when people describe you has a lazy fat loser who is a failure at life?  Asking for a friend.....  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You got this thing about making personal comments about peoples professions, their stature (even though you never met them).  I'm just curious, how do you act when people describe you has a lazy fat loser who is a failure at life?  Asking for a friend.....  :lol: 

And you have a thing for sucking Moes ass which I find strange all things considered.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I guess no one makes comments about Jimmys profession

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Chuckles. 

Haha...no shit...poor unaware ass kisser Woolie.🤣🤣

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nancy got duped by a salon owner and Trump got duped by Woodward. These are our leaders. :lol: :lol:

18 phone interviews later......WOODWARD IS A WHACK JOB AND I BET THE BOOK IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!🤣🤣

Pelosi is just an out of touch geriatric hack...good god just retire to your hundreds of millions ffs. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

18 phone interviews later......WOODWARD IS A WHACK JOB AND I BET THE BOOK IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!🤣🤣

Pelosi is just an out of touch geriatric hack...good god just retire to your hundreds of millions ffs. 

I have to wonder what keeps prices of shit like pelosi motivated for public office. It’s got to be the need for validation. I mean she’s had power all these years. She’s worth millions. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have to wonder what keeps prices of shit like pelosi motivated for public office. It’s got to be the need for validation. I mean she’s had power all these years. She’s worth millions. 

Are you serious?  The same thing that keeps all these political families in office, POWER is addicting.  They have no idea how the real world works any longer. 

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you serious?  The same thing that keeps all these political families in office, POWER is addicting.  They have no idea how the real world works any longer. 

No. It’s not. That a cheap explanation. 

Ben Shabino is a certified right leaning grifter. Dude wants to be a reich wing schmuck and still be able to socialize with LA libtards all the time. It's hilariously disingenuous.

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

theres been plenty made about mine by you and others

Yes, I'm always taking unprovoked shots at your profession.  OK sure Karen  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No...the only victim here is always Woolie. 🤣

Sounds like AG is playing the victim to me.  And we've all heard your excuses.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I remember something about zoso rustling his jimmies pretty good at one point. 

Yup.  He did.  It was a lowlife thing to do.