Check your account email address ×

So I'm scrolling through some old stuff in my Photobucket......

Just now, Zambroski said:

ATW

They had us seperated in the back corner with two tables between us and the rest of the population.  We laughed.  Well, some did.  Others didn't have the energy. :lol:

I was never concerned with food. Just when I would get my next nap. First time go and number one sleep SPC of Mr. Rodger's boys.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I spent a year of deployment with Joint Task Force Mideast. All four melted in to one. Talk about fucking with each other.:salute:

Fuck.  I'll bet.  I shared plenty of dirt with all of them.  Some good ones in every branch.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was never concerned with food. Just when I would get my next nap. First time go and number one sleep SPC of Mr. Rodger's boys.

Fuck that...I could sleep while I walked.  I FUCKING hated being hungry.  I lost 25 lbs during that fucking grab-ass shit.  I ate til I puked for a week when I got done.  First stop was Taco Bell.  My buddies laughed as I puked twice in their parking lot.  Damn good burritos!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck.  I'll bet.  I shared plenty of dirt with all of them.  Some good ones in every branch.

Fuck that...I could sleep while I walked.  I FUCKING hated being hungry.  I lost 25 lbs during that fucking grab-ass shit.  I ate til I puked for a week when I got done.  First stop was Taco Bell.  My buddies laughed as I puked twice in their parking lot.  Damn good burritos!! :lol:

Came skinny left skinny and tired 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I realized i really fucked up by going into the army a few years ago when doing some powerline work on an air base....  you go to the chow hall and they asked how i wanted my eggs and how many eggs i wanted....  so then i asked if i could have an omelette and they said sure.  So i said a 6 egg omelette and they proceed to crack 6 fresh eggs in a bowl and made an omelette with everything in it.  

When i got done eating i grabbed my plate and looked for somewhere to put...  was told to just leave it at my table and somebody will take care of it...  i was like holeeee fuuuuck.  There were plenty of women there on base as well that were decent looking.

I realized i fucked up going into the army.  Fuck that oorah and gung ho bullshit!!! 

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Who gives a fuck about that shit?  Buncha fancy pants fly boys and tire wipers who do PT on a fucking stationary bike.....when they feel like it.

My first chow hall experience with the Air Force was in swamp phase.  Holy shit!  A fucking dessert bar longer than our chow line!!!  Course...we didn't get any good shit and had to scoop our shit up with a fucking big spoon while those well dressed and well fed fat Airman looked at us like we were nuts.  I think they were wearing perfume!  We were cold, starving and filthy.  And not one of us would have traded places with any of of this fat, simple, pretty POGS.  

Navy and Chair Force definitely had the best chow halls.  Ours was by far the worst :flush:

I ate at the snack line mostly for lunch and dinner when we were in garrison. because the food sucked so bad :lol:   Snack line was deli lunch meat, tacos , nachos, burritos. hamburgers and hot dogs. Also soup and salad bar , and a baked potato bar. Also ate a lot of PBJ and ham and cheese sandwiches in the barracks. Hot pockets too :lmao:  On the weekends when we were off base, we went to Hickam or Pearl, if we weren't eating in a restaurant 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You might be a full blown retard if its 13 cents worth of eggs that make you realize your military service was a fucking mistake :lol:

No the fuck up was the Army and not going into the Air Force.....  The service was well worth it and it continued to pay dividends for 4 years of education why I was pulling down great money.....  See you can draw all your full education benefits while working a Union apprenticeship.  The government tit was great while in and out during the apprenticeship.  The military was well worth it just not digging holes in the sand with a Etool.  Could have been sleeping in while in a bed in a heated and air condtioned building vs the shit they make you do in the "mens" military.

http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/onthejob_apprenticeship.asp

The union I'm in cut Two years off my time because of my service. So I made journeyman in 3 years. My oldest son pays instate at U of Iowa because of my service. Being in the Gulf sucked balls,but over 20 years later,I'm still reaping in the bennies.:usflag: 

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I realized i really fucked up by going into the army a few years ago when doing some powerline work on an air base....  you go to the chow hall and they asked how i wanted my eggs and how many eggs i wanted....  so then i asked if i could have an omelette and they said sure.  So i said a 6 egg omelette and they proceed to crack 6 fresh eggs in a bowl and made an omelette with everything in it.  

When i got done eating i grabbed my plate and looked for somewhere to put...  was told to just leave it at my table and somebody will take care of it...  i was like holeeee fuuuuck.  There were plenty of women there on base as well that were decent looking.

I realized i fucked up going into the army.  Fuck that oorah and gung ho bullshit!!! 

I was originally enlisted in the AF. Shoplifted when I was 16 before I joined, got narced on after I joined, admitted it, and got a suspended sentence.

That's all it took for me to get get kicked out of the Omlette Force. Hello Army. :lol: 

Must of lucked out though, I had fresh omlettes at Ford Hood every morning. :dunno: 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Who gives a fuck about that shit?  Buncha fancy pants fly boys and tire wipers who do PT on a fucking stationary bike.....when they feel like it.

My first chow hall experience with the Air Force was in swamp phase.  Holy shit!  A fucking dessert bar longer than our chow line!!!  Course...we didn't get any good shit and had to scoop our shit up with a fucking big spoon while those well dressed and well fed fat Airman looked at us like we were nuts.  I think they were wearing perfume!  We were cold, starving and filthy.  And not one of us would have traded places with any of of this fat, simple, pretty POGS.  

We had a recovery mission go horribly wrong during Desert Storm and to make a long story short I had to hitch a ride alone with a few Marine intelligence radar operators to go back for the HETT and M88. Only thing was we had to go back to some AF and Navy rear echelon shit first where they were all pampered wearing PT uniforms and flip flops. I had 2 hours to kill while the Marines went to a briefing so I loaded up at the PX then hit the mess hall. Dude it was sickening watching them cut their Salisbury steaks all proper and shit. Nobody sat with me because I'm sure I smelled and looked like a freak. But they'd come by and ask me questions treating me like a black guy under Jim Crow. Originally they wanted me to turn in my weapon, ammunition and mask (what the fuck can I do with a mask?) but I refused and asked if they could just hand me food and I'd eat it outside. That ended that plan I guess and they just let me eat in there. lol

They wanted to know what the "desert" was like and I told them to specifically thank the A10 pilots from me if they knew any. As I'm leaving I overhear them saying "And that guy is just a mechanic, fuck the Army" :lol: 

I'd do it all again, the Army was perfect for me. :bc: 

Edited by bussman

21 minutes ago, bussman said:

We had a recovery mission go horribly wrong during Desert Storm and to make a long story short I had to hitch a ride alone with a few Marine intelligence radar operators to go back for the HETT and M88. Only thing was we had to go back to some AF and Navy rear echelon shit first where they were all pampered wearing PT uniforms and flip flops. I had 2 hours to kill while the Marines went to a briefing so I loaded up at the PX then hit the mess hall. Dude it was sickening watching them cut their Salisbury steaks all proper and shit. Nobody sat with me because I'm sure I smelled and looked like a freak. But they'd come by and ask me questions treating me like a black guy under Jim Crow. Originally they wanted me to turn in my weapon, ammunition and mask (what the fuck can I do with a mask?) but I refused and asked if they could just hand me food and I'd eat it outside. That ended that plan I guess and they just let me eat in there. lol

They wanted to know what the "desert" was like and I told them to specifically thank the A10 pilots from me if they knew any. As I'm leaving I overhear them saying "And that guy is just a mechanic, fuck the Army" :lol: 

You might have a head the size of the Hindenburg but you're OK Vaginaisnotaclowncarman :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What was that Perry the Refrigerator 5X size :lol: 

No idea, but it was always great watching the people issuing uniform stuff ask where the "big" stuff was.

*blows dust off freak sized Kevlar then issues it*

:lol: 

Edited by bussman

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In your mind I WAS the used... 

What you are therefore saying is, have an opinion, just ensure it does not differ from mine or I will risk being someone who minimizes others. Which conincidentaly you do every time you tell me, the subject of this thread, how to respond to war's effects. Kinda reminds me of your criticism of the oppressor telling the oppressed how to be oppressed that you so dearly love posting...

You do not get the right to tell me and those like me, what we are supposed to take from war or the condition/state of our souls upon returning. Your tendencies to embrace fascism full on when it refers to opinions you do not share is shockingly evident. 

A strong claim, that you made earlier, could be issued that you propagate violence against a soldier class through your inaccurate depiction of categorical beliefs you feel should be held by those who have gone to war. In your own words, that is fascism. 

Hate to be moto right now

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In your mind I WAS the used... 

What you are therefore saying is, have an opinion, just ensure it does not differ from mine or I will risk being someone who minimizes others. Which conincidentaly you do every time you tell me, the subject of this thread, how to respond to war's effects. Kinda reminds me of your criticism of the oppressor telling the oppressed how to be oppressed that you so dearly love posting...

You do not get the right to tell me and those like me, what we are supposed to take from war or the condition/state of our souls upon returning. Your tendencies to embrace fascism full on when it refers to opinions you do not share is shockingly evident. 

A strong claim, that you made earlier, could be issued that you propagate violence against a soldier class through your inaccurate depiction of categorical beliefs you feel should be held by those who have gone to war. In your own words, that is fascism. 

:bc::salute: buttnutdirtykneecumahallic has been  owned! Fuckin retard is ............:wrong:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, bussman said:

They were prolly looking at ya weird because of the pace you were shoveling that food in.  I have to make a conscience effort to this day to slow down at the table....  sometimes i forget and just go for it.  Easily done 15 minutes before anybody at the table.