Check your account email address ×

Funeral/Will Ideas for Mach

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh look at this. Franny and Kivvie are new BFFs. I wonder how this will work out, after they've both been drinking for 8 hours.

Kivvie is 40 years old, and has been on a boat for 4 months with 8 sweaty, burping, farting, spitting, snotting, pissing and shitting oil barge workers. 

Franny is a meth head, is genetically pre-disposed to alcohol trauma, and is ambiguously-gendered. 

What could go wrong????   :dunno:  :dunno::dunno:  :dunno::dunno:

You don't question love snotty :lol:

On 9/3/2020 at 8:11 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I'm too tired, and depressed to post right now. I lost more TODAY than most of you fruitcakes make all year.

If and when I recuperate, I'll be back to continue your daily beatings. 

Send me a list of what you're invested in, and the % of the total thats in each if you don't want to tell me the amount.  This shits not hard. 

Edited by DriftBusta

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh look at this. Franny and Kivvie are new BFFs. I wonder how this will work out, after they've both been drinking for 8 hours.

Kivvie is 40 years old, and has been on a boat for 4 months with 8 sweaty, burping, farting, spitting, snotting, pissing and shitting oil barge workers. 

Franny is a meth head, is genetically pre-disposed to alcohol trauma, and is ambiguously-gendered. 

What could go wrong????   :dunno:  :dunno::dunno:  :dunno::dunno:

look at this shit, got an 80 year old mach, gay, and about to croak, coming up with homosexual fantasies about other fs members. is that what it's like to be a gay boy? u definitely r spending your final days thinking about dudes alot.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Send me a list of what you're invested in, and the % of the total thats in each if you don't want to tell me the amount.  This shits not hard. 

Thanks for the offer Woofie, but it's too late, the carnage has already happened. If I ever get into it again, I'll give you a shout.   :bc:

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

look at this shit, got an 80 year old mach, gay, and about to croak, coming up with homosexual fantasies about other fs members. is that what it's like to be a gay boy? u definitely r spending your final days thinking about dudes alot.

What did I say that was gay?

I just said you guys were new buds, and you would probably be drinking, 'cause Kivvie likes to drink hard liquor. 

:dunno::dunno::dunno:     :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What did I say that was gay?

I just said you guys were new buds, and you would probably be drinking, 'cause Kivvie likes to drink hard liquor. 

:dunno::dunno::dunno:     :wtf::wtf::wtf:

why r u trying to keep your homosexuality a secret? you're going to be dead soon mach, just tell everyone and confirm gaykev is your boyfriend 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thanks for the offer Woofie, but it's too late, the carnage has already happened. If I ever get into it again, I'll give you a shout.   :bc:

Bah!  DJIA is still over 28,000.  Stop being a drama queen.  I pulled a bunch to the sidelines that was up over 30% ytd.  Helps if your guy knows wtf he's doing.  :lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bah!  DJIA is still over 28,000.  Stop being a drama queen.  I pulled a bunch to the sidelines that was up over 30% ytd.  Helps if your guy knows wtf he's doing.  :lol:  :bc: 

It was carnage, absolute carnage!!!!  No new boat for me. 

I'll be selling firewood for food money this winter!!!   

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why r u trying to keep your homosexuality a secret? you're going to be dead soon mach, just tell everyone and confirm gaykev is your boyfriend 

Only thing Kev will be doing is eating lobsters, steaks, and drinking booze, with his nice wife, and us in Ontario, at this good place that AC knows about. 

Sucks to be an Albanian refugee, doesn't it Franny??   

18 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Mach might be gay on the inside now, but back when his pecker still worked he was shagging the 80's hairy broads like no other!

Gay on the inside? WTF is that!!!   :wtf:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only thing Kev will be doing is eating lobsters, steaks, and drinking booze, with his nice wife, and us in Ontario, at this good place that AC knows about. 

Never going to happen !! NEVER !!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Heres to lobsters steak and booze :bc: