Check your account email address ×

Sounds Like A Bunch of Members Here

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/31/2020 at 8:51 AM, ford_428cj said:

They are using bricks for the knockout game now...

The black species of the human race is pretty much akin to the Pitbull breed in the canine world. Many are inherently aggressive and violent .....it has to be something in their genes for the primal behavior they exhibit. They cannot control themselves, even among themselves with 93% responsible for their own killings. God must have been drinking too much of that water he turned into wine when he created the black animal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, washedupmxer said:

I'm sure you're a huge dick grabber pouts 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Smacks would rather talk about a guy grabbing another guys balls in a movie instead... :flush:

You’re as fucking stupid as your pal.🤣

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The black species of the human race is pretty much akin to the Pitbull breed in the canine world. Many are inherently aggressive and violent .....it has to be something in their genes for the primal behavior they exhibit. They cannot control themselves, even among themselves with 93% responsible for their own killings. God must have been drinking too much of that water he turned into wine when he created the black animal.

Muslims & blacks are for sure the lowest on the totem pole.

Too much coddling of blacks also. They feel entitled now. That compounds there aggressive behavior by 10 fold.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Getting ones balls squeezed is nothing you’d need to worry about, grapeseed. 

:lol:

How much you wanna bet - that mine are double the size of your little marbles? :snack:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re as fucking stupid as your pal.🤣

Just stick your head back in the king size bag of Cheetohs & stifle yourself Mundello.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:51 AM, ford_428cj said:

They are using bricks for the knockout game now...

Can you fukkin believe, hitting an innocent person on the head, with a brick!!! 

Does this not enrage you guys????

I hope if Trump gets in again, he starts the conversation on " VOLUNTARY SEAPARATION, WITH REPARATION ".

In other words, all blacks go to three southern states, they can never leave, and we give them some money. 

Win, win for everybody.

If not, they will continue to torment us into a race war. It's already happening.

On 8/31/2020 at 2:39 AM, Polaris 550 said:

AAs, in our faces, in our lives........24/7, 365.

Never a moments rest.   

You boyz do realize, this can NEVAH be fixed, right????

Money, jobs, reparations, assistance...............you name it, they will STILL HATE WHITE GUTS. 

that is why the fix is to keep electing cons until they learn to stfu.

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope if Trump gets in again, he starts the conversation on " VOLUNTARY SEAPARATION, WITH REPARATION ".

In other words, all blacks go to three southern states, they can never leave, and we give them some money. 

Win, win for everybody.

If not, they will continue to torment us into a race war. It's already happening.

then the us can invade them and make them into slaves to pick fruit. fuck, just think, no need for mexicans.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

that is why the fix is to keep electing cons until they learn to stfu.

Problem is, the demographics are NOT IN OUR FAVOR.

Blacks and Hispanics breed like feral hogs. 

They go on welfare, so WE end up paying for their filthy offspring. 

We are financing our own demise!!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Problem is, the demographics are NOT IN OUR FAVOR.

Blacks and Hispanics breed like feral hogs. 

They go on welfare, so WE end up paying for their filthy offspring. 

We are financing our own demise!!!!  

that is how the left retains a base. they make people depend on government to survive. they hate people that can support their family without them. the lefts dream is a two class system where they lord over you and you get what they decide you need. ie: sweet fuck all. You know just like all the shitholes that are ruled by commies. make no mistake, that is their sole desire.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

then the us can invade them and make them into slaves to pick fruit. fuck, just think, no need for mexicans.

I will try to buy a few young  Bettys, and strap them down on the breeding rack.   

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

that is how the left retains a base. they make people depend on government to survive. they hate people that can support their family without them. the lefts dream is a two class system where they lord over you and you get what they decide you need. ie: sweet fuck all. You know just like all the shitholes that are ruled by commies. make no mistake, that is their sole desire.

I don't know all the intricacies of the deep state, all I know is that America is in a state of near emergency.

Me personally, I blame Black America for the majority of our problems. 

The white women demonstrating  are negro-lovers. They are marginal women that white men don't want. The white guys demonstrating are black sympathizers who think all blacks are like their college pal, or the funny black guy at work.