Check your account email address ×

Starting....

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Women beaters, Jesus Freaks and Dumbfuck Canadians...Trumps mouth breathing base...love it!!!🤣🤣

But yet you're ok with Antifa doing it to Women?? Those are Biden's people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does your side have any more Bhens that want to get laid out?

May be after the wimmins get done fighting, the men will step up?

Typical Smales... loves him some 'anyone but me' mentality.. :lol:

I’m driving 1400 miles your direction ....come on down Friday and we’ll see what’s up. I’ll let my old man hold the camera and take a vid of your bitch ass turtling. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does your side have any more Bhens that want to get laid out?

May be after the wimmins get done fighting, the men will step up?

Typical Smales... loves him some 'anyone but me' mentality.. :lol:

Not my fault you really aren’t the man of the house MoeMoe....

I always taught my boy to never ever hit a girl/woman, no matter what.

What I don't get is these women who put themselves in harms way, and stand by men participating in acts that in their mind make themselves feel like a man, right up until the time they're negatively treated like one, they then bring it to attention that they're a woman and should be treated as such.

Sorry, but if she gets knocked down, well, she gets knocked down.  She chose her actions.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

I always taught my boy to never ever hit a girl/woman, no matter what.

What I don't get is these women who put themselves in harms way, and stand by men participating in acts that in their mind make themselves feel like a man, right up until the time they're negatively treated like one, they then bring it to attention that they're a woman and should be treated as such.

Sorry, but if she gets knocked down, well, she gets knocked down.  She chose her actions.

Many years ago at a Bar near where I lived called Bayside Tavern, a Woman was in the face of a local guy, she was pushing and hitting him, he picked her up and thru her thru the plate glass window, everyone in the Bar cheered him.

Edited by XCR1250

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Many years ago at a Bar nera where I lived called Bayside Tavern, a Woman was in the face of a local guy, she was pushing and hitting him, he picked her up and thru her thru the plate glass window, everyone in the Bar cheered him.

I'm betting they only cheered for a reason.

Justified.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really Don...Jesus doesn’t like liars. 

Joe Biden Starts Presidential Campaign By Praising Antifa

Violent Clashes Erupt at "Unite The Right" Rally In Charlottesville

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

RACHEL STOLTZFOOSSTAFF REPORTER

Former Vice President Joe Biden endorsed Antifa in a video announcing his presidential bid Thursday, characterizing the group as “courageous” and saying it’s wrong to draw a moral equivalence between white nationalist groups and those opposing them.

The violent methods of Antifa are well documented. The nebulous group often uses these violent means against peaceful conservative speakers, benign free speech advocates, and even journalists.

In a retelling of the events at a 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Biden describes the white nationalists as having “crazed faces, illuminated by torches, veins bulging and baring the fangs of racism,” but describes the Antifa members who engaged violently with them as “a courageous group of Americans.”

“A violent clash ensued, and a brave young woman lost her life,” Biden says in the video. “And that’s when we heard the words of the president of the United States that stunned the world and shocked the conscience of this nation.”

“He said there were quote some very fine people on both sides. Very fine people on both sides? With those words, the President of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it.”

People on both sides of the clash engaged in brutal violence that night. The young woman Biden refers to was Heather Heyer, who was killed when a neo-Nazi plowed into a group of protesters with his car. Antifa members showed up armed with mace, a battering ram and clubs, which they used in order to try to break through a line of white nationalists with riot shields lining the entrance to the rally. (RELATED: Brutal Examples Of Violence That Occurred On Both Sides In Charlottesville)

At rallies in D.C. last year, an Antifa protester repeatedly punched a man in the face, and others threw water bottles and launched fireworks at police officers. (RELATED: Five Times The Establishment Media Excused Antifa Violence)

They started fires with Molotov cocktails during a protest of a planned Milo Yiannopoulos event at Berkeley. More recently, Antifa members showed up at Tucker Carlson’s house and hurled threats, while one of them slammed into his front door.

The Daily Caller News Foundation’s reporting led to the arrest of an Antifa leader who’s accused of accosting and assaulting two Marines in Philadelphia. The Antifa members allegedly attacked the Marines, both Hispanic, while shouting racial slurs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Link?

Link to what...you claimed I’m cool with Antifa hitting women which I’m not.

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Man of the house?

I'm the only man in my house.

My wife runs the place.

It's 2020 for fuck sake.

Wasn’t talking to you Lenny. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Link to what...you claimed I’m cool with Antifa hitting women which I’m not.

Wasn’t talking to you Lenny. 

Link for this:

"Really Don...Jesus doesn’t like liars"