Check your account email address ×

On the road to normalcy

Fuck all you dem fucks...

SB 145, as amended, Wiener. Sex offenders: registration.
Existing law, the Sex Offender Registration Act, requires a person convicted of one of certain crimes, as specified, to register with law enforcement as a sex offender while residing in California or while attending school or working in California, as specified. A willful failure to register, as required by the act, is a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the underlying offense.
This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fuck all you dem fucks...

SB 145, as amended, Wiener. Sex offenders: registration.
Existing law, the Sex Offender Registration Act, requires a person convicted of one of certain crimes, as specified, to register with law enforcement as a sex offender while residing in California or while attending school or working in California, as specified. A willful failure to register, as required by the act, is a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the underlying offense.
This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

I wonder what prompted something like this to get started?

• Platinum Contributing Member

20 YO molests a 11 YO and they wouldn't have to register.   That's fucked.   Who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable?  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

20 YO molests a 11 YO and they wouldn't have to register.   That's fucked.   Who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable?  

Alan Dershowitz 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Alan Dershowitz 

If they got the evidence to arrest him I sure hope they do.   Sure appears they got things on him.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This country is a fukkin shit-hole. Nice mountains, rivers, oceans and snow-shoe rabbits, ruffed grouse, and brook trout. Too many bastardly people. 

Too many cops and laws

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

By law in most states it's illegal for a 19 year old to have consensual sex with a 17 year old. My guess is this is the reason.

yup and thats silly, if the age difference was less than 5 years and the girl over 14 then i think a sex offender listing is crazy.  if your 25 banging a 15 year old I have issues with it.  

• Like 1