Check your account email address ×

let me tell u ford faggots somthin

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The monster that destroyed Japan, which technically we did.... twice.

I wouldn't say destroyed. Gave a good black eye maybe but they are way farther ahead of us, especially in terms of technology, to have been destroyed.

I was watching a documentary on WW2 and they were says that when the first bomb dropped, they had no idea as they were being bombed every day and they thought it was just another raid. 

26 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I wouldn't say destroyed. Gave a good black eye maybe but they are way farther ahead of us, especially in terms of technology, to have been destroyed.

I was watching a documentary on WW2 and they were says that when the first bomb dropped, they had no idea as they were being bombed every day and they thought it was just another raid. 

So is it safe to say the 7.3 will give a black eye to any jap light truck engine?

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So is it safe to say the 7.3 will give a black eye to any jap light truck engine?

I would hope so. Jap trucks suck lol. I am not really a fan of "most" Jap vehicles in the last 15ish years but there are some exceptions.

Also, the Japanese really don't have a 3/4 ton/1 ton regular Joe truck. The titan HD is as close as it gets but it is a meh

Edited by Tomas.

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Frankie, you're a loser. Don't be mad. Your father hates you. He wanted a grizzly to kill you, when he left you in the woods alone. 

I tried to help you, but you're a lost cause. 

Did you graduate from high-school?

Did you go to tech school?

Are you going to the University of Alaska? 

Frankie, the only future for you is greasing cars in a pit at jiffy Lube, and smoking meth on the week-ends. 

There's an argument to be made that you might have been better off if a grizzly DID kill you. 

You have no future, You have no life. 

You're a derelict in an Albanian subsistence village. 

The best you can hope for is to take over the water plant from Charlie Wright some day. You'll be responsible for keeping the boilers going, that will be your life. Feeding firewood into the boiler all night. You'll probably get high on meth some night, and just end it all. 

You'll run out of firewood, the water will freeze, the town will hate you, ( which they probably do already ) and either they'll drown you in the TANANA, or you'll kill yerself. 

I made 53K today, how much did you make Franny Tranny?

how's it feel knowing that when you're dead 800 dragon is going to diarrhea on your grave?

35 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

how much longer before u get crushed to death the next time u try to have sex?

speaking of sex. How many times were you traded for cigarettes when you were locked up. Did they go in dry, not that your gaped out ring would notice.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

speaking of sex. How many times were you traded for cigarettes when you were locked up. Did they go in dry, not that your gaped out ring would notice.

none, im curious about if your face gets covered with lard how will u signal for help with a dead arm u stroked out cunt?

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the only 1 that thinks that is u and your boyfriend gaykev faggot shut the fuck up

But Franny, Kev and I have posted pics of our women. I've posted pics of my ONE DAY in the market.

Why do you keep posting like a faggot?

Yes, I'm a lot older than you, ya' got me there.

But I could buy and sell your indigenous ass. 

What do you have that can compare to us?

You have no money, no real estate, no broads, no business, no house. What the fuck do you have except a job in a grease pit garage someplace in central Alaska. 

You'll end up taking over for Charlie Wright at the water plant. You'll fuck up, and the villagers will kill you. 

It's gonna happen, just a matter of time.  

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach z not is the cum salmon. original name.

Nope I called you a rotting chum salmon on the banks of the Tanana River, and you COPIED me, you fukkin derelict. 

Make up your own shit, you faggot.  No wonder your father hates you.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

But Franny, Kev and I have posted pics of our women. I've posted pics of my ONE DAY in the market.

Why do you keep posting like a faggot?

Yes, I'm a lot older than you, ya' got me there.

But I could buy and sell your indigenous ass. 

What do you have that can compare to us?

You have no money, no real estate, no broads, no business, no house. What the fuck do you have except a job in a grease pit garage someplace in central Alaska. 

You'll end up taking over for Charlie Wright at the water plant. You'll fuck up, and the villagers will kill you. 

It's gonna happen, just a matter of time.  

dead mach z not the cum salmon

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Nope I called you a rotting chum salmon on the banks of the Tanana River, and you COPIED me, you fukkin derelict. 

Make up your own shit, you faggot.  No wonder your father hates you.  

mach z not the cum salmon will be dead