Check your account email address ×

HAHAHAHA Lincoln Project co-founder met with Trump for campaign role in 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nice try

Actually your gotcha attempt was quite lame...maybe lay off the race war and mask threads and you’ll get it. 

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and-   trump had a lot of people that supported him in 16 that don't today because of his actions.  

There’s also some losers that didn’t support him in “16 that are now. That’s because they traded their values to keep a job. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually your gotcha attempt was quite lame...maybe lay off the race war and mask threads and you’ll get it. 

In all my years of posting, I've never seen you articulate a point once with facts or well thought out opinions. You are the king of the gotcha replies.

What do you know about the lincoln project outside of they are "republicans" that hate trump? 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s also some losers that didn’t support him in “16 that are now. That’s because they traded their values to keep a job. 

Articulate what Trump has done over the last four years that is bad for the country. Do this with Facts on legislation an policy. I challenge Jimmy to do the same

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In all my years of posting, I've never seen you articulate a point once with facts or well thought out opinions. You are the king of the gotcha replies.

What do you know about the lincoln project outside of they are "republicans" that hate trump? 

Obviously the Lincoln Project is an anti Trump PAC. But... They are using the same tactics that Cambridge Analytica used for the Trump campign in 2016. As I have said before this is going to be how campaigns are run going forward. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Obviously the Lincoln Project is an anti Trump PAC. But... They are using the same tactics that Cambridge Analytica used for the Trump campign in 2016. As I have said before this is going to be how campaigns are run going forward. 

Some pretty cool ads. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's because you don't pay attention as I have posted my issues with Trump numerous times. BTW I just perused some of the numerous threads you started today and I hate to break it to you but posting others tweets is considered your "well thought out opinion".😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

58 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s all that really matters.

4 more days till Trump announces his fantastic healthcare plan.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. :lol:  this is by far the most entertaining election year. 

And they haven't played the trump card yet. Hoards of deplorable protestors trashing cities and being violent. Defunding and attacking the character of America's heroes. That's going to play with snowflakes emotions bigly.